Search results

1. A

Noogleberry instructional video

Hi ladies! It's been a super long time since I've been on here... sorry about that. Life has been pretty crazy as of late. I finally got around to making a video on the Noogleberry in hopes to help those just starting out with it or for those learning about it check it out here...
  2. A

How much water should you drink?

So I took this quiz that helps you better understand what you should drink water wise in a day to stay healthy and as we all know here hydration is one of the keys for NB to work. So thought I'd share. http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm here's the link. This is what my...
  3. A

Blonde or Brunette?

Okay so... I normally color my hair a different color every year to two years lol. I've been the color I am now for a year now, and eh, thinking about changing again. The color I am now if my natural color, light/medium golden brown. I haven't colored my hair since November so a good bit of my...
  4. A

Been away for a bit and I come back to this...

I don't want to start any drama or anything just wanted to point out someone that clearly has psychological issues and doesn't need to be on this forum. I have been away from the forum both here and the breastnexus forum because I have been swamped with work, my son, etc. I go to check my...
  5. A

Acronyms Commonly Used Here

Okay I know the use of acronyms on this site can be confusing for the newbies, so I think it's best we say here what in the heck they mean! I will try to list them all, if I miss any please comment them, thanks! NB- Noogleberry NBE- natural breast enhancement (or enlargement) BO- bovine ovary...
  6. A

Pumping Technique Experiment and the Effects on Nipples

Okay lately I have been doing at least 2, 1 hour sessions per day to try to see if that helps me... but I took it a step further the other day, doing pump and hold the entire hour during the morning, then 30 min pump and hold, and 30 min pump and release in the second session. I noticed when I...
  7. A

Can't get to my pic page????

I was uploading some update pics, I got my first 2 up, then was going to upload a few more, clicked on the last post of my thread and it keeps sending me to an error page on internet explorer and on firefox it just sends me to a blank white page, I can't go to the 9th page on my thread at all, I...
  8. A

Bra Sizes

Okay I thought I knew bra sizes and knew alot about them, but it has come to my attention that maybe I was totally wrong, and now I am utterly confused! I normally go by this bra calculator http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php which is very accurate, right now says I'm a 32D by my measurements...
  9. A

The exercise "jiggle"

LOL so I thought this was funny, I hadn't been able to really exercise in weeks due to some things going on. And now trying to get back on track... these past two nights my son wanted me to play DDR (dance dance revolution) with him, so I did, and I hadn't played it in, oh, 3 months or so. Well...
  10. A

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Okay I wanted to start this thread so that all the experienced users can compile the information and advice that new users should know so that they can have a joyful experience with noogleberry. I'll start this off with discussing overpumping and indentations... if you over pump (meaning...
  11. A

Just another reason not to get implants...

Okay, so I was watching TV while noogling and flipped through the channels and seen that one of the shows I like was on, it's called "1000 ways to die" comes on the Spike channel for those in the states. Well this show is how it sounds, they tell stories of freak accidents etc. of how people...
  12. A

A little off topic...

A little off topic, but here's an inspirational video that I seen on a friends status message today on messenger... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBl3rhmt7P0 Life has a way of teaching you things when you need to be taught. And today I was a little depressed, I have alot going on right now...
  13. A

the XL size shock!!!

okay so my hubby stopped by to get some dinner not too long ago (he works the night shift) and he brought some packages home that came, and in one was my new XL domes and my extra airlocks... Taking the XL domes out I was in shock about how huge they were!!! I compared them to my large domes...
  14. A

Anastasia's pics

Ok that it was time to post pics, these are before any BE this year, taken on 5/30/2009 these were taken on 6/11/2009 before pumping (my first day pumping) these were taken after I pumped for an hour... these were taken on 6/16/2009 after an hour of pumping... these were taken on...
  15. A

Anastasia's stats

Age: 21 Bust size before my current NBE routine: 32B/34B underbust 29in, breast measurement at nipples 34in Children: 1, he's 4 years old, I breastfed him for 3 months before drying up Height: 5'1 Weight: 118lbs Other NBE things I am doing, taking herbs, doing a massage after pumping then I add...
  16. A

When to get new domes?

Okay the past couple of days I been pumping, my nipples are almost to the top of the domes and my skin touches the sides of the domes past the 2 inch mark. Should I go ahead and order the large domes (I have the medium ones now)? Or is it okay to keep pumping with what I have? I can take pics...
  17. A

Am I doing this right???

I received my double pump 3 days ago and been pumping everyday since. I got the double medium sized domes with the airlock kit also got a clamp so I could spend more time on the little one. The first day I pumped a few times and felt tightness, I stopped waited a few mins pumped a little more...