Search results

1. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

@noogler24 You are so right, I am really enjoying buying new underwear now. Sometimes I even fit a 34B bra. ;D Thank you so much for your kind words. I know what you mean, I am always scared to lose it again. @vuzzo Thank you very much! It really depends on which cups I use. But I think the...
  2. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

6 months in today!!! ;D I am so happy that I discovered Noogleberry. I am a 32B at the moment, my 34A bras are too tiny. I think I got half a cup to one cup more in 6 months. I guess I was a 34AA before... At the moment I noogle with the large breast cups for an hour (which I fill...
  3. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Here we go - 4 months in :) You can´t see so much difference to last month, but I feel it.
  4. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

3 months in!! At the moment I noogle with the M-Cups for half an hour and then switch to L. The L-Cups are working really well, the swelling is amazing!! I think my boobs needed the bigger cups, I feel like I´m growing a lot at the moment. In 1-2 months I will try the XL-Cups again, maybe they...
  5. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Thanks so much, Caliboobs :) Today arrived my breast cups in L and after a few tries they´re working!! Tomorrow I´am 3 months in.
  6. subrosia

My update with a few pics

Your boobs look awesome!! :)
  7. subrosia

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

This is maybe old, but I wanted to share my inspiration with you. I have a full folder with boob pics, lol ;D As you can see, the boobs in these pics look very natural and fit the body. This is my goal
  8. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Thank you! I think the problem is my thorax, since I am very small there. I ordered the L cups last week and they should arrive soon. Yesterday I bought a new bra and absolutely love it. :)
  9. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

The XL cups arrived here today and I´m sure that they will never work on me. They´re way too large. It just doesn´t fit :(
  10. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Thank you, I ordered the XL cups now and hope they´ll work :)
  11. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Thank you. I already thought about bigger cups, because sometimes when I´m pumping I get to a point where it feels like no air is left? Like I´m growing out of the cups. I wanted to buy L cups, you don´t think XL will be too large? I have kind of a slim bodytype, especially my chest and waist...
  12. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Hi James, no need to worry. The marks are fully gone after that time :)
  13. subrosia

Subrosias Progress

Good morning :) I always have been very skinny. Last year I gained about 22lbs when I quit smoking. I love my body now - except my chest. It just doesn´t seems to fit to the rest of my body. I started with massaging my breast in September 2017 and with Noogleberry in Dezember 2017...