Search results

1. F

my bust grow

HI EVERYONE , I HOPE YOU ARE WELL !! I've been using pumps for 2 years now, I started with large cups for 1 month and then XL until today (I almost filled it while when I started it they were so big for me that they had trouble holding) I started when I was a size B small and now I'm almost a...
  2. F

Loving my Progress

Please can you help me ! what is the BO ??
  3. F

Loving my Progress

hi ;D congratulations for your sucess pumping ! i would like to know what means BO ? please Thanks you
  4. F

my swelling

it's been more than 6 months that I am with the XL and I feel that I will never be able to fill them ... I think I'm halfway I will also like the opinions of people who have managed to fill them please and in how long
  5. F

my swelling

ok it is cool we need to support each other and know how each of us is progressing
  6. F

my swelling

hi everyone :) how are you ? there is no one here ... so where are you in the swelling?
  7. F

my swelling

I everyone i am back ! I started in September 2018 with the cup L and 1 month after I went to the cup XL it's been 8 months since I pump but in reality I stopped almost 2 months because I had more time I saw some progress on the 6 months of pumping but I was hoping to fill the XL cup but I...
  8. F

how many time for fill the cups XL please ??

yes you say true thanks you for your answer so i continue and i dream :)
  9. F

salut Alicia je suis avec les XL depuis 2mois ... et je pompe environ 30 min à 3h par jour ça dépend vraiment des jours
  10. F

yes but my dream is to fill the XL cups and i don't know when this dream to come true ... :'(
  11. F

hi everyone how are you ? I am pumping since 3 months and i won one breast size i think ... I filled the large cups and now since 2 months i am with the XL cups and i am filling the half but i see the grow so i am happy ! it is difficult because i don't have many time in the week but i...
  12. F

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

and i had starting with the LARGE CUPS and now i am with the XL CUPS
  13. F

noogler 24 Thanks but me i think that this it is not very big ... it is approximately 90 or 95 C ( FOR the french's size ) and me i would like to have DOUBLE D LOL :)
  14. F

ok it is good thanks you for your answer because i am in also and i am filling only the half and you ?
  15. F

James REALLY DO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ?? YES ASHLEY I SPEAK ABOUT THE CUP'S SIZE ^^ JAMES THE ENGLISH IT IS NOT MY LANGUAGE SO BE NICE PLEASE !!
  16. F

hi girl at what size are you with cup please ?
  17. F

waw amazing !! ;) congratulation
  18. F

90 / 95 C ( this is a french size ) and you ?
  19. F

hi girl :) yes i think also ... unfortunately i am filling the XL cups by his half and you by how much you are filling this cups ?
  20. F

:-X :-\ oh no ! why ? you had noogle during very long time and you don't have fill the cups XL ? I don't understand ......