Search results

1. F

my bust grow

HI EVERYONE , I HOPE YOU ARE WELL !! I've been using pumps for 2 years now, I started with large cups for 1 month and then XL until today (I almost filled it while when I started it they were so big for me that they had trouble holding) I started when I was a size B small and now I'm almost a...
  2. F

my swelling

I everyone i am back ! I started in September 2018 with the cup L and 1 month after I went to the cup XL it's been 8 months since I pump but in reality I stopped almost 2 months because I had more time I saw some progress on the 6 months of pumping but I was hoping to fill the XL cup but I...
  3. F

how many time for fill the cups XL please ??

hi everyone i have a question please can you help me ? HOW MANY TIME FOR FILL THE CUPS XL ? I would like to have your experiences thanks for write ;)
  4. F

time for the growth

:D hi everyone , sorry for my english language but i don't speak english very well because i am french lol ^^ i bought my noogleberry at 2 months and i used this 2 month so i have a little growth maybe 1 cm by month i think . i am happy because i filled the size L and now i am at the size...