Search results

1. M

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Re: Kigelia africana and breast I order'd this cream with Kigelia Africana just before christmas, from France, so I hope I receive it soon. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260523838791&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT I think this is the same cream xxxbabygirlxxx ordered? By the...
  2. M

how to clean your Noogle system the best way

thank you for the suggestions Anastasia. And maybe it would be a good idea for me to hang my XL one's upside down or something so they dry up. I remember having water left in the T-piece/tubing and not noticing until I put the cups on. :o
  3. M

how to clean your Noogle system the best way

Hi all I haven't been noogling or checking the forum for quite sometime but now I was thinking about starting again. I want to give the inside of the cups a good clean how do I do that? I've tried ordinary solid soap and water and then I just put them back in the bag but they still don't look...
  4. M

latest XL cups?

Hehe ok ;D I noticed this thread so I was wondering: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1301.0.html Just so I hadn't missed anything new about the XL one's :-) //MissC
  5. M

latest XL cups?

Hi all, I bought Noogleberry with the xl cups in june, is that the latest version of xl?
  6. M

Re: Kigelia africana and breast Hi xxbabygirlxx :), I was the one asking about parabens, I never got any reply from that seller and now I can't seem to find the cream on Ebay. I'm so happy for you that you found a cream that helps you and that the cream in question doesn't costs tons of $$$...
  7. M

My Way - Philli’s pics

Re: My Way Thank you :) I'm currently interesting in trying new things with Noogleberry, creams/serums,cups etc etc.
  8. M

My Way - Philli’s pics

Re: My Way Hi Philli, may I ask where you found those chinese cups in the picture? Kind regards <MissC>
  9. M

Re: Kigelia africana and breast Hi again, does anyone here know how to say "Does this cream contain any parabens?" in french? :)
  10. M

Re: Kigelia africana and breast Has anyone gotten a reply from this seller? I emailed them and asked if the cream contain any parabens but I haven't received a reply yet. Even if there's only been 4 days I'm anxious ;D
  11. M

Re: Kigelia africana and breast I totally agree with you Nadir on the last comment. I mean can they back it up?
  12. M

Mariah's Pics

MariahDs Well done :), I can definetly see the swelling in the after pic and you look fuller on the top part of your chest. I haven't used Noogleberry for a while, but I think I'm going to start again, I fell like, fall = a fresh new start.
  13. M

Re: Kigelia africana and breast I have tried that cream (the first one in that list) but I can't remember if it helped me. I only tried one tube, as it was pretty expensive when I bought it (+ the shipping cost was more than the tube itself). I've tried many creams/gels so it's hard for me to...
  14. M

Re: Kigelia africana and breast I haven't heard much about this ingredient either but I'm interested in trying it sometime soon. xxbabygirlxx >the one you chose looks interesting and has a nice price, although I don't speak french so I don't understand much on that page. :)
  15. M

Has anyone tried bellas' PM products?

Hi all, ceciliaspasm even though you haven't used it for long, how do you like the spray? :) I was thinking about using the cream or spray from that site.
  16. M

OMG I GOT MY LARGE CUPS!!!!!

Maybe a gel filled bra? I remember I bought one on Ebay (before I gained weight) called "panache atlantis" which if I remember correctlywas available from an A to a D-cup. Also Figleaves.com have a search function where you can search for "gel filled bras" , "push up bras" etc etc.
  17. M

Is the xxl much bigger than the xl?

Thank you Rachiex :-)
  18. M

Anastasia916 > Thank you for the suggestion about cocoa butter :) (I think I will have a look on Ebay too see if I can find some) mel "imean it fits over my head and theres still space lol hth" LOL ;D I think I'll stick with the XL one's for a while since I just finnished a session and it...
  19. M

I have the XL one's, but haven't been noogling lately (actually I only tried this system a couple of times before I went on vacation and then I got sick.). Anyway the last year has been like a major rollercoaster ride for me and I have unfortenly gained weight. My bra size is now a european 34F...
  20. M

Mirifem Cream

Hi jellyDeeeee, may I ask where you bought that serum? :) I tried to google but I got so many hits for different breast serums/creams etc.