Search results

1. K

Small cupping system for top growth???

Hi Does anyone have experience using small Cupping sets to grow the top portion of the breast? If so please share your practice. I’d like to encourage top growth and firm up breasts. Thanks!
  2. K

Anyone use Cupping system for top growth breast???

Hi Does anyone have experience using the Cupping sets to grow the top portion of the breast? If so please share your practice. I’d like to encourage top growth and firm up breasts. Thanks!
  3. K

Reduced breast sensitivity

I have been pumping with noogleberry for about a year and have had about a two cup size increase. I had a surgery to have my gallbladder removed about a month ago and took a week off. Since then I have added in some supplements and I’m guessing that’s why I had another increase in breast growth...
  4. K

Lost sensitivity in breasts abruptly

I have been pumping with noogleberry for about a year and have had about a two cup size increase. I had a surgery to have my gallbladder removed about a month ago and took a week off. Since then I have added in some supplements and I’m guessing that’s why I had another increase in breast growth...
  5. K

How to increase firmness in large breasts help

I started at a 38dd ( 36 ddd) and am now wearing a very tight 38ddd and an almost perfect 40 ddd. I’d probably fit better in a 38G but like the cute Victoria secret bras that don’t go over to that size. Although I have had real growth I started after finishing breastfeeding and my breasts were...
  6. K

XXL cups causing nerve pain?

I just recently started using the XXL cups after using the XL cups for a month which I grew out of because I was filling most of them to start. I have had 6 kids and nursed most of them 18 months to 2 years and am looking to firm up my post breastfeeding breasts and fill them out as the shape...