Search results

1. S

Looking for an electric penis pump to use as a replacement Brava “Smartbox” breast pump. Any suggestions?

I’m a cis woman, but I’ve come across plenty of penis pumps over the years while trying to search for a decent breast pump. I noticed that some of them have a lot of bells and whistles that are literally impossible to find in a breast pump. Yes, I have owned several breast milk pumps, but I’ve...
  2. S

Does anyone else get swollen pores that look like big goose bumps?

I’ve never seen anyone else mention this. I used to noogle many years ago but gave up because I was too thin and too impatient. Back then my pores would always instantly swell up like big goose bumps when I pumped, but they always went back down in an hour or so. Now when I noogle they take...
  3. S

What supplements or transdermal/topical products increase swelling for YOU?

There are plenty of treatments, mainly topical, that are theoretically supposed to increase swelling, but I want to know what has actually produced a measurable increase for you guys in real life. How much extra swelling did you get? Did the increased swelling happen immediately, or did it build...