Search results

1. T

From 32A to 32B

No worries! Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck yet but I was the same, kept going back down as in they were deflating then all of a sudden growth started happening eventually after 9 months or so. Think the Maca may be helping as it increases estrogen and I've read that women with...
  2. T

From 32A to 32B

A comparison from start to now!
  3. T

From 32A to 32B

Newest photo. My gap between them is noticeably smaller and they are looking much fuller and rounder. I tried on my starter 32A bra and they are bulging out more than usual as my regular tester. Quite excited about this actually, just thinking of the thousands I won't need to spend on implants...
  4. T

From 32A to 32B

Hey Krizzy! I pump for about an hour in the morning and maybe 2 in the evening. Basically I pump as far as they will go (as the inflation is small at first) then release after 10 minutes. Then pump again and release maybe once or twice until they don't look as red (because more blood will be...
  5. T

From 32A to 32B

Hello lovely humans!! So I've been gandering on here for quite some time now, mainly whilst Noogling for some inspiration and tips. Well I must say that you all seem so supportive of eachothers progress and there really is a feeling of togetherness that comes from this forum, so I take my hat...