Search results

1. M

Tuberous breast

I have not been able to take measurements because I lost my measuring tape, which I think is a good thing because I was obsessively measuring daily. I will buy one before my 3 month mark, because I also need it to measure my hips as I been implementing a exercise plan to grow my legs and glutes...
  2. M

Mi Journey with picturs

Felicidades por tanta ganancia. Tal vez no se ve muy grnade en papel o tamano de copas pero en fotos es increible. Sabes yo antes de comparar este sistema buscaba istorias de exito para convencer me o darme motivacion y tu eres una de esas historia por las que decidi comprarlo y continuo con...
  3. M

Tuberous breast

quick measurement update bust 38.5 in right width:7 height 6 Left width:8 height:6.5 I am not sure if i measure incorrectly the first time maybe I measure too tight around my bust or it could be that my estrogen and progesterone production is returning to normal after I removed my birth...
  4. M

Tuberous breast

This is my first month update. I have not noticed much difference in permanent growth. I still have to take pictures. I try to noogle at least 5x a week for 1-2hour. I have been using the pump and hold method and will continue that. The only time I noticed swelling is whenever I accidentally...
  5. M

Tuberous breast

Soooo I received my Noogleberry yesterday already had two sessions. I did not notice very much swelling afterwards I have been using a pump and hold method and releasing air every 10 min or so to create a lighter hold then repumping. I did 1 hour sessions each and was hoping for more swelling...
  6. M

Bovine Ovary

I think you should take a look at breastnexxus forum. There is plenary of information on BO and other herbal supplements for NBE.
  7. M

Tuberous breast

Okay so after so much contemplating, measuring and some douting I purchased the pump system just yesterday. I purchase the extra large airlock contoured cups. I am very excited and now just have to wait 10-14 days to get them delivered. I cant wait to start my Noogleberry journey and see what...
  8. M

Tuberous breast

What I meant by chest size is my underbust size because I figured that would be my chest size without breast tissue like Ariadne mentioned. I also live in the US and find that matching my underbust measurements with band size works for me, but do agree that the system is really confusing I have...
  9. M

Tuberous breast

Hmmmm okay I see what your saying I do barely fit a 34C, the cups are a bit big. I think because the large would still be a bit larger than I would fit it should work out fine. Thanks!
  10. M

Tuberous breast

Okay so after a lot of searching and reading through the forum, I saw many people with previously tuberous breast that had good success at changing the shape of their breast. I read many of the techniques like nipple stopper devices, tying the cups to get cleavage, pumping only to 1 inch line to...
  11. M

Sleep pumping

Wow that’s great I will keep am eye out for those pictures.
  12. M

Tuberous breast

thank soo much definitely will keep searching. "Search bar duu":D
  13. M

Sleep pumping

Have you noticed that sleeping with them results in more permanent growth, as compared to maybe 1-2 hour sessions. I have read that the more amount of time noogling does increase gains, but also reading everyones techniques it looks like it varies by individual. I know im asking repetative...
  14. M

Sleep pumping

Thanks all for the replies, I will definitely give it at try and see how it works out for me. I tend to sleep in many positions and dont move much in my sleep so hopefully I can find a pressure that works for me (no to tight but strong enough to stay on). snooglin so clever i will definitely do...
  15. M

Sleep pumping

I am interested in purchasing a noogleberry but still have a couple questions. I would like to sleep pump, have it on for 7+ hours as I have read that longer use increases success . Has anyone had any issues with sleeping with the pump? I have read some have trouble with the pressure, where...
  16. M

Tuberous breast

Hey I am very new to NBE game. I do have tuberous breast as my breast fold sits higher and causes my breast to look saggy. I lack roundness and causes my breast to look triangular shaped. The volume i do have is concentrated on the center(areola) which gives my breast a protruding look. I am so...