Search results

1. S

Herbs and Breast cancer

Ok, I feel... enough is enough, it has been...two and half month that I have absolutely no growth at all. 4-8hours pumping, day after day, no social life, most importantly, no growth, no light at the end of the tunnel... I am thinking of taking some herbs, but worrying about the side effect...
  2. S

Indentation

Well the same old topic again, :P but I am seriously concerned, the indentations look worse when the light is low, big Problem in a bar or club. I found some pics on old Eve's Forum, are boobs supposed to be like this(I never had big boobs)?--very noticeable indentations on week 3 and week 5...
  3. S

Growth Stalled

It has been almost 2 months that I have not had any futher growth. Well, I had 2 inch growth during the first 3 months, from AAA to B, no complain if this is the limit, although I would be ecstatic if a C could be achieved. Has anyone had the same experience? After the initial growth, reached...
  4. S

Dark Circle Marks

I havent been pumping for 5 days. Just noticed that I have some dark circle marks around boobs. Is there anything I can use to help them to fade away? I have lost some fullness, but measurement wise, still the same 33", so despite all these skin problems, there is someting keeping me happy.
  5. S

How to minimize/prevent Scar???

Worried! I use fabric plasters to cover the nipples. Usually I take the plasters off in the shower, but two days ago, I took them off without having a shower, I got a serious problem now-- bit of skin was torn off with the plasters from both of my boobs! I am so worried, I might left with...
  6. S

boobs after pregnancy

hum, I have a new question. I have no kids, never get pregnant. My BE goal is a 32D, as far as I understand, when people get pregnant, boobs will get 1 or 2 cup bigger. This means, if I get preganent, I might become a 32F, too big! My questions are: 1. will the boobs shrink back to original...
  7. S

XL cup, discolouration, indentation questions!

Maybe will get more comments here, so duplicate it here. So far the growth is good! I am a B now, it has never happenned in my life before, wonderful! BUT.... First question, I have serious discolouration and indentation, not so worried about the discolouration, as I once stopped Noogling for...
  8. S

Sara's Stats

I got my Noogleberry on Tuesday. notice some Veins on both of my boods yesterday, Anastasia said it is a sign of growth, happy, although still a little worried. I decide to start my Stats today, My goal is 32C, I will keep doing it until Xmas at least, lets see how it goes, fingers crossed...
  9. S

Help, veins on my boobs, does it happen to everyone?

I have been using Noogleberry for 3 days, so far so good, the only concern I have is the Veins! I do not think I have veins on my boobs before, and now I have quite few on both of my boobs, not pretty at all. Does it happen to everyone? Will the veins go away eventually if I stop using...
  10. S

Need help with cup size and exchange policy

After reading sooooooooo many successful stories on this forum, I decide to place my order, here is the question: Should I order medium or large cup? I am 32 A, 5 foot 6, super slim. For now, I prefer large cups, if I find out that they are too big for me, will I be able to exchange them for...