Search results

1. R

Maca side effects?

We are so different. I am very acne prone but after I started Maca I have only had an occational small pimple around my periods. My skin looks so good, I actually got a compliment last night how good my skin looked. I love Maca and I see a difference in butt and breasts after I started using...
  2. R

worried body wont be as responsive as had a break from noogling!!!

I am very inconsistent but I still saw growth.
  3. R

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

LOVE THE NEW RINGS!!!! I have had both the large and the extra large but could never hold the seal unless I was lying down. I am wearing the domes as we speak and have had no problems getting a seal with those domes and the size fits me perfectly!!
  4. R

Large aerolas

Do you know where you could buy these things offline? Underwear store, pharmacy? I've never seen this before!
  5. R

Noogleberry and nipple scars

I don't have any scars yet but want to fix my puffy nipples and still want to be able to noogle in the future. They would be around the areola. Do you tape your nipples? Does it prevent all stretching of it?
  6. R

Noogleberry and nipple scars

Hey girls, I was wondering if it is possible to use noogleberry after you have had a nipple surgery? Do you think it will make the scars worse? Rose
  7. R

UGH!!! Nipple piercing HATES my Noogle!

Thanks Stella, I am a little glad because it sounds very painful and I hate pain ;)
  8. R

UGH!!! Nipple piercing HATES my Noogle!

Hey girls, I wanted to ask a question to girls with experience of nipple piercing. My nipples are puffy while relaxed but look very good while erect. I've heard nipple piercing can give you a permanent erect nipple. So my question is: did this happen to you and do I need to have the piercing in...
  9. R

Brava with Noogleberry?

Remember the Brava suction is much less than the Noogleberry suction. Also with Brava the breasts expand over time so the breasts are much bigger when you take the domes off then just after you put them on. It is hard to tell if your smartbox is fautly. I know some girls bought a big sportsbra...
  10. R

Brava with Noogleberry?

Hey Save the TaTas, do you have the black top that came with Brava? I don't think it is possible to wear the domes with out a sports bra. I really did prefer using the smartbox to control the suction and waking me up if I lost it. Hang in there girl, I remember how horrible the first 2 weeks...
  11. R

Brava with Noogleberry?

I also have the Brava system and it gave me one cupsize after 12 weeks and over 12 hours average usege. I have been thinking the same; trying to sleep with Brava for about 8 hours and then noogle maybe for one hour in the day since I don't have the time to have the domes on for 12+ hours a day...
  12. R

could the pressure of the cup to produce cancer?

I think the reason Brava warns against using suction method for those with a family history of breast cancer is because they are more likely to get breast cancer and could unrightfully blame it on the product. My mother got breast cancer so I asked the women who interviewed me, and she kind of...