Search results

1. A

does anyone get milk when they squeeze? pumping safe in that case?

does anyone get milk when they squeeze and are still using nb?
  2. A

doctor said noogleberry wont work so dissapointed

i went to the doctor and told her i was using noogleberry and she said why would you use pump to enlarge your breasts! mean! if you wanna enlarge it thn go for implants thats the only option pump will only bring milk to the breasts and make them look bigger! any suggestions
  3. A

very important reminder DO NOT OVERPUMP!!

I JUST WANTED TO SAY TO EVERYONE PLEASE DONT OVERPUMP IT CAN REALLY DAMAGE YOUR BREASTS DONT TAKE IT LIGHTLY if you are getting bruises every first or second day then please stop until they are recovered DO NOT DAMAGE YOUR BREASTS thank you
  4. A

which domes? noogleberry xl's or bosom beauty xl's?

i have heard so much about nb that they are painfull and dont give outer growth it takes a while how is the shape with the bosom beauty domes? and how much time does it take with them and how much time with nb xl's? i really dont want to stick around for 6 months and no outward growth ;) and are...
  5. A

dont know if i should be posting here iam selling wonderup 5 bottles

ever since i have started noogling i dont think i need to use wonderup so i have 5 bottles of them 4 are unopened 1 is almost full only ten or 20 were taken dun remember exactly please give me a good offer the best offer takes it with the shipping of course
  6. A

real stabing pain in the left breast when taking cup off

i have been experiencing real stabing pain only when i take off the cup and only on the left breast does any have this problem i dont push too hard the right pne is more pumped but there is no problem and its been 1 month since nb