Search results

1. itsjust4fun91

Getting really discouraged please help!

Some gals have to break their noogling down into several sessions each day. Several hours each night never gave me swelling, but 3 to 4, 30 minute sessions throughout the day did. Everyone requires different things. Mel
  2. itsjust4fun91

Banishing ring marks, updatedpics

Hey TT, to glue the insulation you'll want to use silicone... it's comfy forgiving and you can fill up the inside of the insulation to hold it's shape better and seal. The best part is if you fon't like it or need yo update it rips right off the cups like it was never there. Mel
  3. itsjust4fun91

Are the foam rings for XL worth it?

I never could get them to fit right on the xl, but the padding I made for mine works fab for me.
  4. itsjust4fun91

just started,foam rings question?

I use the rings on the cl's and a padding I made on my xl. When I don't I get the dreaded indentations some of us have talked about. I have found that with the rings, they have to be glued on.
  5. itsjust4fun91

Those who have used BO, PLEASE RESPOND!

This isn't going to be of much help since I can't remeber who it was, but this is not the first time I've heard someone say they had sensations in the genital area with bo. I think it was on the bn site though. Mel
  6. itsjust4fun91

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

You're welcome! The padding helped me so much as well!
  7. itsjust4fun91

Seeing indents between breasts - anyone have a suggestion?

I experienced it also which is what sent me on the quest to find a padding that would work for me. What works for one doesn't always work for another and sometimes the best thing you can do is go wander the hardware store and hope to be inspired...that's what my husband and I did after trying...
  8. itsjust4fun91

No progress after a year :(

I didn't respond with twice a day pumping. I wasn't able to see any swelling until I moved to 3 a day for 30 minutes. Some of us just have a harder time getting it to work and require a little more work. I think that once a day except for a rare few tends to take a lot longer in general, but for...
  9. itsjust4fun91

I have used BB for a while now and now I see fast growing but my breasts are in

It was one of the side effects for me also. Not only the breast pains that felt like let down from breastfeeding, but I also had very painful breast the week before my period which was when my growth all occured also. So no worries. Mel
  10. itsjust4fun91

Maca side effects?

One more suggestion about acne. For anyone with very severe acne most of their life, going on a very strong probiotic can help some people especially if they have ever been prone to having a problem with their feet smelling. I know it sounds odd but most kids and adults with both symptoms have a...
  11. itsjust4fun91

Anastasia's pics

I saw your program and wanted to suggest you look for the cholesterol studies on olive leaf since they found that the good results only occurred with higher doses of it than you are taking. I only wanted to point this out since I feel like nbe or not our health should always come first and I...
  12. itsjust4fun91

10 months noogling - no growth

Well for me, my swelling would gradually drop by about 5 hours. Doing the 3 to 4 sessions removed the time I had with no swelling. It seemed to make a difference for me.
  13. itsjust4fun91

10 months noogling - no growth

I only saw growth from bo and not from noogling for a very very long time until I figure out what my body needed. 3 hours wouldn't work for me. BUT 3 sessions even if it was only 30 minutes did, and 4 sessions even more. I got another 1/2 inch in a 3 month period once I figured out my technique...
  14. itsjust4fun91

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

If you think you're excited now, wait till you pump the first time with it!
  15. itsjust4fun91

quick fix for flat tum?

I have a slendertone and love it. It worked better than I could have hoped. I got it off ebay for 39. It was worth every penny. Mel
  16. itsjust4fun91

Padding ruins swelling...Good padding for swelling?

I have great swelling with the pipe insulation padding I came up withbecause I had such problems without any padding and indentations. Look up a thread called "new padding solution... YES!" It's on here and on noogleberry from when I first came up with it and it has detailed directions. The...
  17. itsjust4fun91

Suss's pics!

I just wanted to stop in and say wow. I think your results are awesome. What a difference the noogling is making in the fullness and shape of them. I'm so very excited to see these types of results. Congrats!!! Mel
  18. itsjust4fun91

4 month NB and no growth

I was so worried about turning my breast purple or Hickey marks, or indents that I wasted a whole year with no growth. Once I decided I had nothing to lose but to try harder and made a good thick padding, I began finally seeing results. I increased my pumping time and increased my pressure. I...
  19. itsjust4fun91

Nipples pointing downward while noogling?

I don't think it matters where your nipples point to be honest. The different directions they point depends on which side of your breast has the most excess tissue. for me, I tend to have extra tissue on the sides of my breast closest to my arms, so when I pump to my full amount that tissue is...
  20. itsjust4fun91

Stretch marks?!!

I've always had stretch marks and getting pregnant gave me some really bad ones on my breast, but I've noticed that they are really blending in better since the breast growth with noogleberry. When I first take the domes off anywhere my breast touched the plastic, the old stretch marks will seem...