Search results

1. S

Shygurl's Statz

Optimistic hope everything is good with you! Well just letting everyone know that I no longer use NB, altho my exp has been pretty interesting. It just didnt work that well in my case. I have stopped all NBE due to lack of interest/results until yesterday. However a totally different product...
  2. S

Shygurl's Statz

For anybody following my routine...it is currently on hiatus until I land a better job. I also will not be using as many 'boobie aids' once I restart. Will update when needed... Peace.
  3. S

Shygurl's Statz

Thanx, girls!! ;D Really needed the encouragement!
  4. S

Shygurl's Statz

New Routine This is merely a ROUTINE update. I won't be updating with progress until I'm certain I'm fitting a 'B' bra without any swelling. ::) :P So...I fig I should post my new routine on this forum since I did say I would keep my routine up to date. Will be starting it in full later this...
  5. S

Eva's Pictures

Hi eva, Y'know, I had the same idea...try out BO! I wish I had tried it a couple months ago, but I was seeing great swelling at the time, so I didn't think I would need it. I don't blame you for trying BB to get some results going. If I had the money I would buy BB also, but I'm poor lol, so...
  6. S

Lucy, are already on sale the new rings silicone-based?

Just came across this topic. this will be a great addition to NB parts! Then I wouldn't have to fuss over camper's tape whenver I start using the large cups. ::)
  7. S

Something to try to prevent enlarged nipples and areolas without bandages...

Hm, sounds good, teeny tiny! I don't want my areolas to get any bigger myself, so I'll try these out when extra money allows. Plus the improved shape you got sounds good too! :) Will def save your link in my faves for future purchase. Thank you!
  8. S

SPIRULINA

Wow. Spirulina and Chlorella do sound amazing! :) Thanx for the article Gaia. I've been considering spirulina for a while now to add to my diet, if it helps with boobs as a few users mentioned, then that's even better. I don't think I'll need any other supps besides MSM and spirulina. They're...
  9. S

Seek advice on recommended breast enhancement cream/lotion to be used with NB

Well, it's not marketed for breast enlargement, but my vote is MSM cream. :P I had steady progress ever since I started it a week and a half ago. Honestly, didn't expect to see results just 4-5 days after using it. It's not greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. I got this idea after...
  10. S

Shygurl's Statz

Update 6? Umm just stopping in for a quick update. I've added MSM cream, and have been using it for 5 days now and I think I'm seeing some results?! ??? IDK for sure, but I can say that when I woke up this morning they were a lil bigger and to make sure it wasn't just swelling, turned to the...
  11. S

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Phew! those boobs are getting so big lol. Your waist really accentuates their appearance. Sigh...1 of these days I'll be that size. By next Spring I hope! *Fingers crossed* Anyway, Central America trip sounds fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy.
  12. S

Medium Cups & Q About Cleavage Development

Some mention using a scarf to tie the cups together to keep them from sliding to the sides. I used to have probs as well plugging into the meds without 1st using the smalls for a while. But for the past month or so, it's been a piece of cake. Lately I see that I'm finally getting some...
  13. S

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Optimistic, lookin good! Your hard work and persistence is paying off! Feels great knowing theres some actual growth and not just swelling!
  14. S

Shygurl's Statz

Update 5 Mmkay, so I'm feeling particularly optimistic this time around. ;D As I've mentioned in the msm thread, I have noticed a definite difference in my boobs lately. I can't believe it. I have been taking msm for 3 weeks now and the bitties are rounder, fuller and a bit bigger! :o...
  15. S

msm again!

Ha paloma, maybe you should stick with caps? Well just cheking in if anybody was interestd. I officially love msm now. I can say for sure that it was what helped back in Feb. I notice a definite change an evn tho my period is ovr my boobs are still the same size. So def real growth. I'm keeping...
  16. S

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Re: Kigelia africana and breast You're right about that idea. And that's exactly what I think about this product. Long as it has KA as the main ingredient, who cares. The reason I tried that Arsene Valere was cause it was affordable and had 20% extract of KA. And btw meant to say congrats...
  17. S

Re: Kigelia africana and breast What brand are you using, for how long and how many times do you apply it? Is The KA gel you posted the link few posts back? Nair, Nah, I been using the Arsene Valere that babygirl and yourself posted a link 4. Prolly won't be getting it again since the...
  18. S

Re: Kigelia africana and breast Hey all, Just thought I drop by and report that KA is helping me maintain swelling longer now, as well as a slight increase with in-dome swelling. Like alsolovely, I feel small aches every now an then which I have a feeling is from the KA. No increase in size...
  19. S

msm again!

Hmm, I was discussin' msm 2day with the bf. I must say that during the middle of my 1st month of NB I was swelling a lil more than I had been recently and had progressed steadily till I graduated to med cups. I'm not making that steady progress now, altho I am keeping swelling a bit longer...
  20. S

Shygurl's Statz

Update 4 Wow has it really been nearly 4 months of NB already? Geez, time flew... Update time, altho I'm not where I hoped to be. Good news: actually got some pre-period swelling this time around, didn't happen in the previous 2 cycles. And also getting progress with in-dome expansion...