Search results

1. C

Lip Pump

$10 shipped. I will wash it before sending
  2. C

Lip Pump

Does anyone want my lip pump? I don't have the noogleberry one, I have the jolie lip pump that I haven't used in forever so I want to get rid of it.
  3. C

Cupcakes' Stats

Hi soonenough! I don't have any C cup bras yet, but I guess I should get one since I need one soon. My measurement this morning was 34" so that's a B cup. I got a 32B bra to have something to aspire to grow into and now that is my real size. :D My A cup bras are too small! I'm even kinda busting...
  4. C

Cupcakes' Stats

After I noogled today I was at 34.5" around! That is my new record! It's almost a C cup but they don't look that big. I guess because my band size is only 32". I will probably need to get to DD for them to look big!
  5. C

Selling my medium cups $15

I am selling my medium noogleberry cups for $15. They don't have any cracks and work fine, but they are kinda spotty looking. I think maybe it is from the sticky stuff from the tape I used, but it is not sticky now, it's just a cosmetic concern. Anyway, PM me if interested!
  6. C

Cupcakes' Stats

I dunno, I got better swelling with the large domes...but now that I drink a protein shake after I noogle, I get good swelling even with just the medium domes. If you aren't taking protein, I would suggest trying that. I think it helps a lot!
  7. C

Cupcakes' Stats

Hi roadrashes! Yea, it is weird how I am so small, but I can use the large domes. The large is supposed to be for B-C cups but I am less than an A cup! My mom keeps saying my boobs are getting bigger so I hope they really are. I am still waiting for my large cup in the mail. I also stopped...
  8. C

Cupcakes' Stats

I hate not being able to noogle. I fill the medium domes too quickly. Lucy said she'll send a replacement dome so I can't wait to get it! I did start on BO and taking protein shakes. It seemed to help me keep my swelling better. I also got a thermometer and my temperature is really low. It's...
  9. C

Cupcakes' Stats

I'm so sad! My large cup had a little crack in it and some air was leaking out but I could still noogle...then today when I was noogling I heard it crack even more and now I can't noogle at all. :( I guess I will have to just use my medium cups until I get a replacement. :(
  10. C

Tips Please

Did the protein make you gain weight because of the extra calories? Or just the extra protein? I do not want to gain weight! On the BB website, it said to take in only 30-50g through protein shakes, so I guess it would be ok if I only had two shakes a day. I have read that it's best to have...
  11. C

Selling my Girls Love Curves and Maca

I'll lower the price to $5 with shipping included. :)
  12. C

Strumpet's Stats

Sometimes I seem to be shrinking too but maybe we just hold the tape measurer differently each time...or maybe it's normal to see fluctuations until the growth becomes permanent. You are smart not to measure too often cuz it can get frustrating!
  13. C

sueB5 stats

Wowee you're having great growth, congrats! I'm glad your son is doing better too. :)
  14. C

Cupcakes' Stats

Yea, I was really small to start off with so I know it will take longer for me than most. I heard of some people not seeing growth until almost a year later so I still have some hope! I'm hoping adding supplements will move everything along. :)
  15. C

Forum Problem

I was worried for a minute there. Glad the forum's back. :D
  16. C

Cupcakes' Stats

I have been at this for a year and haven't grown much, so I'm gonna start adding supplements! I ordered a month's supply of protein powder, BO and raw pituitary from Swanson's. I've read of other people growing 1/2 inch a month on that so I hope it works just as well for me! I think I get good...
  17. C

Tips Please

Wow 100g! That's a lot! How come you need more protein on BO? We're all trying to grow boobs right, whether BO or noogleberry. Maybe I'll try drinking 3 shakes a day since I don't think I eat that much protein. This is getting expensive! :(
  18. C

Tips Please

Very helpful tips, thank you! I need to drink more water too. Anybody know how much extra protein is needed when you are growing? 20g? 40g? I'm gonna get protein powder that has 20g protein in it and I'll probably drink 1 shake a day, or maybe 2 if necessary. Do you think 1 is enough? Or is 2...
  19. C

Are we getting too used to the swelling and growth?

I think it probably takes some time for your mindset to catch up with the physical changes. You grew a lot and shouldn't feel flat chested anymore! I would love to fit into Bs. I think I can relate though. I feel like my boobs are shrinking but I measure and it's the same size...maybe because I...
  20. C

Tips Please

Thanks moccasin, sounds like it works pretty quickly. I'm gonna start drinking protein and report back if I see a difference. :D