Search results

1. C

Selling my medium cups $15

I am selling my medium noogleberry cups for $15. They don't have any cracks and work fine, but they are kinda spotty looking. I think maybe it is from the sticky stuff from the tape I used, but it is not sticky now, it's just a cosmetic concern. Anyway, PM me if interested!
  2. C

Tips Please

I've been noogling for almost a year now but I haven't seen much growth. I remember people recommending protein shakes. I don't know why I never thought to drink protein shakes before, I guess I just forgot about that suggestion. :D I have protein shakes but there isn't that much protein in...
  3. C

Selling my Girls Love Curves and Maca

Hi I am selling my bottle of Girls Love Curves and NOW raw gelatinized maca. The Girls Love Curves has enough pills for 13 days if you take 3 a day and the maca has 73 pills left. It's 750 mg of maca per pill at a 7:1 concentration, which is equal to 4500 mg maca. It works really good, but I...
  4. C

Cupcakes' Stats

I just received my noogleberry yesterday and have been noogling since then. I think I am responding well so far. My starting bust measurement is 31". Yesterday after noogling, it increased to 32". When I woke up this morning, my bust was at its normal circumference of 31". After noogling today...