Search results

1. X

My 8 Month Journey & Pics

Re: My journey and pics.., plus Pueraria Mirifica WOW AWESOME PROGRESS HUN!!! it looks great! how long do you noogle for, and for how many hours?
  2. X

Re: Pueraria Mirifica nope, i haven't experienced any side effects.. I read that some people get acne, but I haven't heard a lot of people getting much.. I see more side effects coming from the herbs
  3. X

Re: Pueraria Mirifica ive never heard of natureday. I was very close from ordering PM but I read that its not permanent growth. its just swelling, and once you stop taking it, it'll go back to its normal size.. so thats why I decided to go with BO hope this helps.. you should check out the...
  4. X

Eva's Pictures

no problem! but I think the UB bovine ovary is helping them a little too But its too early to even tell or not I think in my pics you can seee a little growth but I can't wait til we reach our goal! btw what is your goal size? Im not sure if you told me in our last message. I hope you can...
  5. X

Eva's Pictures

woohoooo! I see a little difference, but soon it'll be more noticable. We've just both reached our 1 month mark, soo try to still be patient : ) I will soon post up my progress when I see a little bit more oomph in my breasts! hehe but I do noticed them a little fuller when I cup my breast, but...
  6. X

abbreviations on the forum please?

Yes! NBE (Natural Breast Enhancement) BO (Bovine Ovary) -Form of NBE UB (Ultra Breast)- Type of BO BB (Bountiful Breast)- Type of BO PM (Peurarie Mirifica)- Herbal form of NBE NB (Noogle Berry) :P I'm sure you knew that. hehe I think that's about it? Hope this helps! <3
  7. X

Ouch!

OUCH. yes, I get the same problem sometimes too! Each time I pump, I feel it getting tighter and I feel it pulling on the muscles. So sometimes if that happens, I just take the pumps off and try to put it more in the center and I keep my shoulders back. I haven't been getting those kinds of...
  8. X

Eva's Pictures

hi eva! I'm writing to you again, I swear I wrote you a reply on this topic.. but idk where it went? but I sent you a personal message? i'd love it if you get back to me. are you seeing any new growth yet? :]
  9. X

Eva's Pictures

We have the same kind of breasts! like same size, and my chest looks likes yours. Sooo this will be very exciting to see our growth, b/c I just received my nooglebery last week and I'm noogling everyday, as much as I can. Usually I go for 1 hour straight and so on.. It depends on my schedule. I...
  10. X

Newbie to Noogleberry

ok, im just curious-- Bovine ovaries are the ones that are taken from the cows right? I'm pretty sure it was the same topic, but I was reading a post from the maker of "Girls Love Curves" and she said she was on BO, and she started to get sick and really unhealthy b/c of the BO.. It was causing...
  11. X

What kind of lotions do you ladies use to Noogle :)

Yeah it's really helpful to see what other lotions/creams people use :) and i see that a lot of women use the cocoa butter, so I gotta get my hands on those :D
  12. X

What kind of lotions do you ladies use to Noogle :)

Just curious because I was reading a few posts and some of you gals say you use lotion, sooo I was wondering what kind I should get? :) Thanks !
  13. X

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

Hiii! I love your results.. they look fab! I just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested, AA my whole life. But, do you noogle at night while sleeping? and how many times a day do you noogle, and for how long? :) thanks!