Search results

1. M

Anastasia's pics

Hey Anastasia! Just wanna say you're looking gorgeous as always! I'm pretty sure you don't remember me but I used to come onto this forum back in 2010. I didn't stick with the noogling for very long, but i decided to give it another shot with a lot more determination this time around. and I'm...
  2. M

First time noogler pix

Ok, so this whole bra size thing is confusing the crap out of me. I tried looking it up and there are so many different ways of measuring. My post last night was at 4 in the morning so i was a little out of it. I remeasured over my ribs today and it was 29in which makes my band size a 30 if I'm...
  3. M

First time noogler pix

Sorry I've been MIA for the longest time. I've been pretty busy this summer and unfortunately I haven't noogled once for the last 3 weeks... I moved and didn't have my own room till now, but I've finally moved into my new place and i noogled tonight and realized how much I've missed it! I just...
  4. M

First time noogler pix

i personally love women who keep it real :-* and yes those are bandaids i used when i took those pics. i read that nexcare stretchy tape is the way to go, but I've been too lazy to go buy them. I found some nexcare bandaids while staying at my parents house. I cut off most of the ends so that...
  5. M

First time noogler pix

hahaha... all right all right!! ;) you're totally right tho, that's some real talk from a wise woman. it definitely put it all back in perspective for me, so thank you! so true i'm in such a rush to make my boobs grow when a few weeks ago i didn't even know that was even really possible. if i...
  6. M

First time noogler pix

aw, that means a lot coming from someone that has such beautiful big boobs as yours. i get really excited after every time i noogle, but none of the swelling is sticking yet... i know it takes time but i'm starting to wonder if i'm shortchanging my progress by not doing anything else for nbe...
  7. M

First time noogler pix

Thanks annalove the shapes the only thing i kinda like about my boobs right now. I think it's cuz i secretly work em out by flexing them one at a time when no one's looking.... LOL. i'm kidding... or am i? haha i did realize i could do that like the buff guys with pecks and thought it was funny...
  8. M

First time noogler pix

Gina- they still got a ways to go but thanks, means a lot. Immabe- thanks hon you're a real sweetheart. things simply aren't meant to work out between my ex and i. i chose to let myself think that he was everything i wanted but at the end of it all he's a lying bastard and a waste of my time...
  9. M

First time noogler pix

immabe: beside from all that stuff i'm great ;D what's new with you and your twins?
  10. M

First time noogler pix

Aw, thanks ladies for the support :) but i've got some disappointing news. I haven't been noogling at all for the last two weeks. I've been real busy and super stressed out by drama with the now-ex-bf. i wish i'da kept it up instead of letting some dumb $#!% waste my valuable time and i...
  11. M

First time noogler pix

ok jeane i've edited the picture post. thanks for the heads up and the future reference, it's a lot less work than the photobucket bs. and ladies ladies ladies, you're all too kind!! ::) seriously finding NG has probably got to be one of the coolest things to happen to me in a long time. not...
  12. M

Immabe's Pics!

damn!! you got such great results so fast. keep it up girl :) it got me all excited! i mean, for mine to hurry up and grow too, lol.
  13. M

First time noogler pix

Thanks Anastasia! That's what I was thinkin, cuz it looks all deformed when it's in the domes in but it comes out looking nice and round. I'll go ahead and order the L's so they'll be there when I'm ready. :) You're really pretty btw, and thanks for the help!
  14. M

First time noogler pix

Thanks honey you're really sweet!! I haven't seen yours but I'm sure they're gorgeous ;) That's cool that you're new too. Keep me posted on your progress! Wishing you the best on your boobie journey :)
  15. M

First time noogler pix

Last night was my first time noogling, and it was pretty freakin awesome ;D It wasn't really painful even though I went without the foam paddings, and the pressure kinda felt nice... i don't know maybe I'm weird. I know it's too early to see changes but I just thought I'd post some pics of the...
  16. M

noobie's wondering about nipple size and effective creams

Thanks girl! The info is much appreciated. :) Your results sound awesome and I'm even more excited now to get started. I should be getting my NB in a few days and I will definitely keep ya'll posted on the results. Good luck with your boobie journey!
  17. M

noobie's wondering about nipple size and effective creams

Hi, I just purchased my NB a few days ago and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can hurry up and get on it. I was curious, though, how the NB might effect the size of my nipple. I'm hoping to keep them relatively the same size (but if not it's still worth it to me) so I'm wondering if...