Search results

1. that1spaztichik

My turn!

Oh my goodness Teeny...I never seem to find time to lurk the forums anymore, but I stopped for a little look here today and, like Lily, laughed out loud when I saw the user that had posted this thread...I thought to myself no....Teeny posted pics? And DANG girl, you look SOOOO good. I'm so proud...
  2. that1spaztichik

Someone Has to know PLEASEEEE

Well, I have no helpful advice, but xxbabygirl you are beautiful and I envy your boobs!
  3. that1spaztichik

Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

OOOOHHH, give her a huge congrats from me. 34C....That's a great reward for consistent pumping!!!
  4. that1spaztichik

how do you wash your noogleberry cups?:)

The body jewelry obsession in me wants to speak out...watch out cleaning the domes with alcohol, because I know that with body jewelry, alcohol cracks acrylic. I don't know what grade of plastic the noogleberry domes are made out of, but I would keep alcohol away from any type of plastic. Just...
  5. that1spaztichik

xs or small cups O___o

lucy can give you a better recommendation than anyone, I've heard... email her at lucy@noogleberry.com Good luck!!
  6. that1spaztichik

Eman's Pics!

WOW....amazing, Eman!!!! As always!!
  7. that1spaztichik

Push up bras

First off, Anastasia and her breasts are beautiful, lol! :D Second, I ALWAYS wear push up bras. Always. I am so self conscious without them...I think it's because ever since I bought one in like...10th grade, I've always felt like ok...this is how people see me, with THIS size...I can't wear a...
  8. that1spaztichik

GOT MY NB!!!! but i cant get it to stay on!

Hmmm. I don't use airlocks, so I'm not sure what might be wrong with those...I know some people have had issues with putting them on upside down, so make sure they're going the right way. As far as keeping them on...are you using a lot of lube? I find the more lube, the better they suction...
  9. that1spaztichik

cup size

I have a 30" ribcage and wear a 34" band...I started as a 34B and I started with larges just fine. Good luck!
  10. that1spaztichik

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

They're thinner than both, actually. I'm having to be really careful, because although they are strong, they feel a bit more fragile than the other domes :(
  11. that1spaztichik

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

I just watched your latest video, lovelyoneanna, and you are too funny! "This has a funny honey smell, it is NOT going in my tea!" I love your personality, very fun to watch vid and very informative, thank you!!
  12. that1spaztichik

Best Swelling Technique

It's a good one...good luck!!
  13. that1spaztichik

How do you measure?

Sounds like she's seeing great improvement! Yes, the results are slow for most of us :( but it's worth it! At my biggest point, I gained..I want to say 1.25"?? And now the measuring tape doesn't reflect that all the time, but like I said before, the bra does so I don't care. Just wait til she...
  14. that1spaztichik

A few questions before ordering!

No no, I BROUGHT UP the binder clips, if you read my earlier posts, I TOTALLY stole it from an old post from someone else! But about 6 months ago people kept bringing up airlocks and how they weren't sure if they wanted to buy them...so I suggested binder clips to someone, and it took off again...
  15. that1spaztichik

Just ordered

Woo hoo, I'm glad you got your domes! Yeah, I got mine in 5 days, CRAZY fast shipping! Be careful pumping and have fun!!
  16. that1spaztichik

A few questions before ordering!

I'm modestly here to say that I brought up the binder clip revolution, lol. I'm a broke college student, and they work just fine. If you like how they work and want the airlocks down the road (they look better and are much more sophisticated, lol) then you can always get them later. Honestly...
  17. that1spaztichik

my first noogle!

Well I hope your domes come eventually! Yeah, I took a risk by ordering the larges right off the bat, but I'm glad I did. I don't use them anymore, but they were essential in getting me to the XL's!
  18. that1spaztichik

New Large Cup

Just make sure the old cup dimensions are what you need. The NEW large dome is 1cm larger at the base and 2cm deeper...so it's actually BIGGER than the large. I'm using the new larges right now...I can fill the old larges but not the new larges. Hope that helps!
  19. that1spaztichik

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Ok, thanks for the warning, Lucy! I'll be sure to update in the future :)
  20. that1spaztichik

do i need to buy airlock

Yep, I'm a broke college student so I use binder clips :) Hehe!! Good luck!