Search results

1. that1spaztichik

Lying down vs. sitting up

Hello noogle family, So I've been wondering something for awhile now. If you've been following me lately, you'll know that I've reached a plateau. I've been noogling for 5 months. I had GREAT results at month 3 with 1.25" total increase. Now I'm down .75" 2 months later, so I'm still .5"...
  2. that1spaztichik

rib area falling asleep...help?

Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I'm using the large domes and every time I pump, the underside of my right boob (only the right...so weird) where my ribs are like...falls asleep. It goes back to normal and I have feeling in the area once I stop pumping. However, I can't see this as...
  3. that1spaztichik

Tampax Tampons

Hey all! I thought I'd use this general discussion area to discuss Tampax brand tampons. Hear me out... I started my period when I was 13. I am now 20. I started and have used Tampax brand tampons (in regular and super absorbancies) for that whole time. However, when I was...oh, maybe about...
  4. that1spaztichik

probably a dumb question...but I'm curious!

Hi! Ok. So this is something that I've been wondering for awhile now. I've been searching through the forums, and some people report not only have gained cup sizes, but band sizes. How does this work? I am aware of sister sizes, like 34B=32C and so forth, but how on earth could someone GAIN a...
  5. that1spaztichik

my first noogle!

Hey, everyone! Here are my starting pics!
  6. that1spaztichik

thespazzychick247's stats

Hey all! I fell across noogleberry on accident, and I am SO GLAD I DID!! I just placed an order today and can't wait for it to get here to the States! My starting (never noogled) stats as of May 4, 2010...I'm in California, USA but I added some more universal measurements :) Age...