Search results

1. L

Loz back + Extra Extra Large Cups - advice?

Hi Loz, Before you order check the width of the XL's that you have already against the ones on the Noogleberry site. What they did was make a smaller (in width) XL and the old XL is now the XXL. I can't remember when this was but you may infact have the XXL size already. Would hate for you to...
  2. L

today and things

Hi Joni. Please try not to take it personnally if you don't get as many replies as you may like, because honestly it is not anything to do with you or who are, just that people tend to read more than post that is all. I am sure once people get to know you and the more you post you will get...
  3. L

stupidest question number 1

Yep correct, my right is smaller so like to sleep with just the one one. And I can lie on my side so all good ;D
  4. L

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D OMG girl you have two of the best breasts I have ever seen. I think you will respond very well ;D
  5. L

stupidest question number 1

I quite often pump with one cup on just take the other cup and associated tubing off leaving the pump and one tube contected to the cup. I sleep like that too ;)
  6. L

Domino's new stats

I have one smaller boob than the other (the right) so I sleep with just the right one on and the pump attached. This way I can lie on my left side and have the cup semi supported with a pillow that I cuddle up to. If I lose suction I can then just add a pump or so. Haven't managed all night...
  7. L

morninghello's stats

Awesome results ;D
  8. L

No clue what I'm doing, HELP!

I do that and have found that with the Larges can keep one on and roll over to my side with a pillow for support and actually sleep with it on for a few hours.
  9. L

Katie's stats

I thought I had been sent the XXLs by mistake when my XLs arrived! They are HUGE! Can't imagine what the bigger ones are like. Makes the Ls look tiny!
  10. L

Air lock

Have you checked it's not one upside down? ;D
  11. L

mountaintops' stats

Thanks for checking back in that is probably the best NB news I've heard in awhile. So great that it acually works permanently ;D
  12. L

Congratulations to Lucy!!

That is one gorgeous baby girl. Congrats Lucy.