Search results

1. A

Ali's Journeyyy

Thank you everyone for your amazing advice & warm welcomes! Today marks my 5th day of noogling! As I type I am noogling right now lol. I've only been noogling once a day for about 45 minutes to an hour. Today I noogled twice; once in the morning & now, since I didn't have to go to work today...
  2. A

Ali's Journeyyy

Thanks Strumpet! I will def keep that info on mind while using NB. I have a question...how long do you usually wait until you begin your next NB session? I know people usually do one in the morning & one in the evening, but what would you say would be the best amount of time to let pass by...
  3. A

Ali's Journeyyy

Age: 20 Height: 4'11" Weight: 90 lbs Underbust: 27" Bustline: 32" Overbust: 30" Bra size: 32A GOAL: 32C! MAYBE even 32D! Hi everyone! I FINALLY decided to purchase the Noogleberry & just go it in the mail today! I was sooo excited about receiving it & was super happy throughout work even...
  4. A

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

OMG your breasts look so amazing ^O^ i wish i had your breasts because they are simply perfect! looking at them makes me jealous, but also gives me inspiration! i am tiny all over, like bonzaigirl, and really hoping to reach C cups like you soon! haven't bought a noogleberry yet but i AM taking...
  5. A

bonzaigirl's pics

Your results are amazing bonzaigirl :]. I still have yet to order a noogleberry, but I still have to get some money rolling in first LOL. I am inspired!!
  6. A

bonzaigirl's pics

bonzaigirl, your breasts look great! i cannot wait to see your results after noogling! good luck & i will be cheering you on!! :D
  7. A

MEL'S NEW PICS!!

Mel, amazing results! you already filling those D cups that I want ;p congratulations on your progress! I am waiting to hear more from you :]
  8. A

Hopefulgurl's Pictures

your breasts are amazing! can't wait to see those new pictures!
  9. A

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Re: Lily13's Stats hey lily :] it sucks that herbs did not work for you :[ but there are other things! have you considered hydrotherapy? it's where you stand in the shower & turn the water onto the hottest temperature you can tolerate [without getting burned!!!] & let the water hit your...
  10. A

Cupcakes' Stats

cupcake, when other people are noticing, then that means time for celebration!! it's always great when other people say that :] good luck on your journey, girl, & happy nooglingg!
  11. A

sliptinge's stats

sliptinge, it's amazing that you've grown a whole cup size in one month! congratulations, & i really hope that you continue on growing!!! happy noogling & good luck with your journey!
  12. A

Chronus' Pics

your starting out breasts look like mine lol, but yours has a nicer shape :] & there is a difference in your pictures! your breasts look bigger!!
  13. A

ROXY'S PIC!

woooow!!! amazing growth! seeing all these pictures makes me want a noogleberry now lol!!
  14. A

t-bug's pics

you have really nice breasts, & are you suuure you're only an A cup? they look like B cups!! they are very round and amazing! i would touch them LOL.
  15. A

Dresses pictures

woooooooooow your breasts are totally amazing & the perfect size x.x
  16. A

bonzaigirl's stats

omg our starting measurements are almost exactly the same!!! i have a size 28 underbust, 30.5 above bust, but a 32.5 bust line :] i grew 1/2" on my bust line, but i want to fill out the tops of my breasts lol. congratulations on buying the noogleberry and good luck on your journey!
  17. A

I Reached My Goal And Will Now Do Maintenance

you have had amazing results, joan! such inspiration! congratulations and hope you maintain your C cups! i envy you lol. hopefully i will reach that size too!
  18. A

Girlfriday29's stats - I am an AAA and want to be a B please!

i read your program & it is amazing how dedicated you are! i am rooting for you on your boobie journey to B cups! good luck and happy noogling :] !
  19. A

Anxious999 pics

your swelling is amazingly huge! great results! and as other have suggested, maybe you should do more than just noogle to get permanent results, such as massaging. good luck on your boobie journey!
  20. A

Immabe's Pics!

i can definitely tell that your breasts have become more rounded and i can see the growth. congratulations and happy noogling! you will get your b cups!