Search results

1. I

Selling 26 packs of Zoft gum!

Taking 2 pieces of Zoft a day in tandem with my noogling schedule (once a day for about an hour), I very quickly got "growing pains" and noticed some additional swelling which I didn't usually get with noogling alone, and also managed to maintain a little more swelling (as in the swelling I got...
  2. I

Hi Brandy! The gum encourages breast growth. You can google "Zoft breast enhancement gum" for the nitty gritty details :D 30 packs (I have 26 packs) is worth about $240 but I'm definitely open to negotiation!
  3. I

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

And T-bug, I'm so sorry for the VERY late reply, but my waist is 22" in circumference, while my hips measure 33".. So I'm not too sure what the ratio is, lol ><
  4. I

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've been back here- I'm so sorry for the 6 month absence! To be honest, I haven't exactly been keeping up with my NB regime, only noogling maybe once or twice a week.. My bust measurement is still stuck around the 30" mark.. I went bra shopping last...
  5. I

Hi all, I purchased my Zoft breast enhancement gum July 2010 (you can refer to my thread here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2130.0.html for reference!), intending to keep up a 6 month regime (which would require 60 packs, but I bought 30 packs to try them out first).. So it's...
  6. I

my first noogle!

OH MY GOODNESS *speechless*
  7. I

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

lmao yes please to pictures! :D Bonzaigirl, I asked first! Go away! Hahahahahahaha ;D
  8. I

Thanks girls for the advice and comforting! :) bonzaigirl and that1spaztichik, the problem is that since I'm Asian, I have large areolas and proportionately small nipples, but so far my areolas seem to have grown larger in diameter- not my actual nipples, and the big areolas/small nipples look...
  9. I

Skin lightening/bleaching in "delicate/sensitive areas"?

Hmm, I've been looking around for a salon or professional that does it but I can't seem to locate any! I suppose my country's too squeamish about these sort of things :/ Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one! :) If any others have any experience with bleaching/whitening though...
  10. I

did anyone let their mom know about nb?

Hy Paloma, I'm not too sure about whether noogling will, but I read somewhere that regular massaging helps to circulate blood and purge toxins from lymph nodes or something along the lines of that? I couldn't dig up much info through google, so I can't be very sure- but massaging definitely...
  11. I

Maybe your brother's back'll grow to a C cup! lmao!! Well, you could tell him that you'd need to pierce his back with needles before cupping it so that all the toxins can be drained.. Oh, and "I'm not too sure how deep I'm supposed to poke the needle, though! I might end up paralysing your...
  12. I

Skin lightening/bleaching in "delicate/sensitive areas"?

Hi girls! I've always had a problem with pigmentation in my genital areas, namely around my vaginal lips and um, butt-hole. *blushes* My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind (well, he's never commented on it..), but I find it pretty unattractive, and would love to have those areas the same skin-tone...
  13. I

One month and 5 days- update! Hi everyone! I'm sorry for my MIA-ness the past two weeks or so! I have to be truthful here- I actually haven't noogled for over a week, because, as some of you might have read from my other thread, I've been experiencing ugly brown discoloured patches around my...
  14. I

did anyone let their mom know about nb?

Hey secret, So sorry to hear about your mum being so discouraging.. I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you pay for the pills and NB yourself? Because I bought all of my BE products myself, and well, my mum knows about my NB and massage routine (I didn't wanna go overboard and let her...
  15. I

Ohhhh I really feel for you! :( How old is your brother? He might not even realise what they are- you could tell him that it's massage equipment- over here in South East Asia, we have this chinese massage therapy that uses little heated cups to "suck" the bad energy and pain out of the body...
  16. I

Brown discolouration/patches on breast? Help!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late reply! Thank you all so much for the responses- I really had no idea it was because I've been taping my nipples! I haven't noogled for about a week or so, and sure enough, the discolouration is fading away.. So frustrating.. If I don't tape them, my nipples'll...
  17. I

Brown discolouration/patches on breast? Help!

Hi all, I've recently noticed that I have small, light brown patches of skin that's around my nipple area- they look like patches of dried skin, but I've been gently exfoliating and moisturising to no avail! I'm really worried they're going to be permanent- has anyone experienced this? I've...
  18. I

Ahhh, thanks! I never thought of that.. *smacks head in exasperation* Guess I'm going to have to go bra shopping soon! ;D
  19. I

My 20th day of NB- before and after pictures! Hi all! It's been close to 3 weeks since I've started noogling, so I've decided to put up a couple of before/after pictures of my progress so far! Unfortunately I didn't have any earlier photos of me in the same position (my first few pictures were...
  20. I

Bonus uses of Noogleberry - fun topic

LMAO! Teeny! I actually want to try that once I upsize my domes.. LOL! ;D ;D