Search results

1. I

Selling 26 packs of Zoft gum!

Hi all, I purchased my Zoft breast enhancement gum July 2010 (you can refer to my thread here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2130.0.html for reference!), intending to keep up a 6 month regime (which would require 60 packs, but I bought 30 packs to try them out first).. So it's...
  2. I

Skin lightening/bleaching in "delicate/sensitive areas"?

Hi girls! I've always had a problem with pigmentation in my genital areas, namely around my vaginal lips and um, butt-hole. *blushes* My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind (well, he's never commented on it..), but I find it pretty unattractive, and would love to have those areas the same skin-tone...
  3. I

Brown discolouration/patches on breast? Help!

Hi all, I've recently noticed that I have small, light brown patches of skin that's around my nipple area- they look like patches of dried skin, but I've been gently exfoliating and moisturising to no avail! I'm really worried they're going to be permanent- has anyone experienced this? I've...
  4. I

My nipples are still growing even though I'm taping them down- HELP! :(

I massage my boobs with cream, then wipe off the area around my nipples, then stick 2 bandaids tightly onto each nipple in a cross. I cut little slits on the sides of each bandaid so that they can stretch. Usually towards the end of the noogling session (about an hour long), the bandaids pop up...
  5. I

Is there any easy way to get rid of armpit fat?

Hello! :) So I have a serious case of armpit-fat-a-titis, which kind of spoil the effect of my swelling boobs, and not to mention look TERRIBLE in tube tops! Is there any way to get rid of it? Slimming creams maybe? ??? Thanks, and happy noogling, everyone! ;D
  6. I

Wear a bra or go bare after noogling/at night to retain and encourage growth?

Girls? Any advice? Do you prefer wearing a bra right after noogling or letting them hang all out? ;D And for how long? After noogling, my boobs are sore and tender, so I prefer to simply slip a t-shirt over them and go bra-less, since getting a bra back onto them tends to give me a lot of...
  7. I

Do different sleeping positions affect boob growth?

Sorry for the flood of questions, guys! I decided that creating new threads for each question (instead of posting all my questions into one thread) would make it easier for other users to find the threads if they were wondering the same thing :) Anyways, I was wondering, because I enjoy...
  8. I

Noogling at higher pressures make my arms cramp up?

It's really strange, but yeah.. Do any of you girls experience the same thing?
  9. I

I just came across the most perfect, beautiful boobs! (Pictures inside)

Hi everyone, While on the hunt online for breast size and shape references, I came across a (no better way to put this) video of a girl stripping. I'm as straight as an arrow, but this girl had the MOST BEAUTIFUL BREASTS I'VE EVER SEEN! I really, really want my boobs to look like this- this...
  10. I

How to make the bottoms of boobs fuller instead of the top? And other questions!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum, and in fact just got my NB today.. I've noticed that the pressure from the vacuum is mostly exerted on the upper part of the breasts, rather than the bottom. However, I actually want the bottoms of my breasts to become fuller compared to the top, because I...
  11. I

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Hello everyone! I'm Intertwining, your new forum member, who's hopefully not going to be sticking around here for too long (because otherwise it would mean that I'm responding slowly to noogling- I want my boobie wishes to be granted as soon as they can!) hehe, I'm kidding- this is an awesome...
  12. I

Mixing oil with cream as boobie batter a good idea?

Hi girls, I'm new to the forum, I've just ordered my NB and am waiting impatiently for it to make its way to me to fulfill my big-boobied wishes! :D So in the meantime, I've been doing my research and am trying to decide on what cream/lotion/oil to buy to use in conjunction with my NB. I read...
  13. I

Upgraded trackable shipping mix-up? Help please :)

Hi everyone, I've just put in my order for a Noogleberry, and purchased the upgraded trackable shipping for £4.99. My order status has been completed and dispatched, but the shipping method in my invoice states that it's being shipped via "free shipping", rather than the upgraded shipping. I...