Search results

1. P

Just need some advice on technique and length of time to noogle...for a newbie!

Re: Just need some advice on technique and length of time to noogle...for a newb Don't be discouraged. I believe that real growth requires time for most of us. I just started on NB less than a week ago and I'm doing 30-45min per session, twice a day on most days. So far my boobs do feel a...
  2. P

what kind of lotion or oil to use

I'm using the following blend of oils: Organic soya oil evening primrose oil vitamin e oil fenugreek essential oil sweet fennel essential oil I preblended the above oils and stored them in a dark glass bottle. This blend is supposed to be good for growing the boobs. It can be used for breast...
  3. P

Daisy Delayne's stats

yay! exciting isn't it!! :D i got mine medium domes today too! Actually got my L system last week but it was too big so got the medium ones. keeping the L cups for the near future(fingers crossed ;D) may you see fantastic results soon!
  4. P

Pinksugarbabe's stats

Hi Aim4c and that1spatztichik, Thanks ladies for your encouragement! I just received my medium domes in the mail today and have done my 1st noogle a couple of hours ago. Forgot to do the 'before' measurement in my eagerness to get started and now my boobs are too oily(used quite a handful of...
  5. P

Pinksugarbabe's stats

Hi Gaia2011, Thanks for your advice! :) Yeah, I'm thinking of cutting down on the vitamin b complex and biotin. Looks like spirulina has almost everything i need.
  6. P

Pinksugarbabe's stats

My boyfriend got me the NB system with L cups for my birthday but they were a little too big and I couldn't get the suction going. So he has ordered the medium cups for me and they should be arriving by the end of this week! Oh boy! I can't wait!! Age: 30 Kids...
  7. P

New pics- Crazy Results!!

OMG!!! You look absolutely fabulous in that pic without your bra!! :o :o :o Think of all the lovely bikinis and tanks you can wear this summer!!! Oh boy, I'm so envious! Have ordered the noogle system last week and waiting eagerly for it to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get your...
  8. P

my first noogle!

hi that1spaztichik, wow! your cleavage is really beautiful, and so much more obvious than the 1st pic you posted way back in may! you look jaw-droppingly fabulous in that black outfit. congratulations! :D just a question regarding VS bras: will they help to keep the boobs in place properly...
  9. P

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Thanks that1spaztichik, for your reply! :) I'm counting down...5 days more! Yay!!
  10. P

OMG!! I would freak out if my mum (or anyone else for that matter) sees me noogling!! :o The last time my mum saw me in the buff is when I was 10! You and your mum are indeed very close! :) Btw, love your results and your figure! I can't wait for my NB to arrive!! May I know how long did it...
  11. P

Hi Intertwining, I'm from southeast asia too, asian, and like you in the beginning, I've cup b boobs. My boyfriend has just ordered the medium cup system for me as a birthday present and I can't wait to receive it!! ;) Thank you for sharing your experiences with NB. It's really awesome and...
  12. P

New pics- Crazy Results!!

hi, i'm totally amazed by your results! i haven't bought the noogleberry system yet as i'm still doing research first after reading about it in another breast enhancement forum. now, i'm really tempted to just go ahead with my purchase. my current bra size is 34b and i hope i can achieve great...