Search results

1. SueB5

Uses for redundant tape measures

I think the tape measure needs a rescue here as it does not seem to fit on this forum. They need a postive way forward for the new year. They could be used as: a dog lead - then you would know when to call them to heal before they get too dangerously close to the road. May work on small...
  2. SueB5

What size do I buy? Anyone know about enhance dome sizes

Hi I want to buy my next size but I am not sure which ones. I have moved onto some large domes I had already from enhance. I have checked out the sizes on line but don't know if the capacity is similar. I am still between an A - B cup but I am very close to filling the biggest enhance domes. My...
  3. SueB5

pump with gauge

Hi I just wondered if anyone has used this pump because I need to buy a new pump since my brava smart box died. Is the gauge useful as I am concerned about overpumping?
  4. SueB5

sueB5 stats

Hi I just thought I would record my details as a starting point. Age - 48 Bra size 38B (but it does not fit at all well and looks too similar to the domes i.e. lots of space. Children - 3 nearly grownup and I breast fed them. Top of breast 40 Nipple 45.5 Below 40 Pumping history - I started with...