Search results

1. 3

how to reshape/restore padding?

my soft cup rings are stretched and twisted from use. washing them with soap then air drying doesn't restore their original shape. does anyone know any tricks to restore the shape of the soft padding? i can't even buy new ones because they are out of stock. plus i don't want to spend more money...
  2. 3

large contoured cups - no measurement marks?

i just got my large contoured cups and noticed they don't have the measurement marks on them. are mines defective?
  3. 3

10 months noogling - no growth

i might be the first to acknowledge that noogling doesn't work for everyone. after 10 months of noogling (at least 1hr a day, sometimes 4hrs/day) and trying pretty much everything, i haven't had any growth whatsoever. it took me 4 months to get swelling. now i can get swelling, but it lasts as...
  4. 3

has anyone tried using St. Herb breast cream to massage?

i'm thinking of trying the St. Herb breast cream to massage before noogling. has anyone tried this and do you think it helps with growth?
  5. 3

hard/sensitive nipples hurting me. please help.

the last 2 days, my nipples have been hard and super sensitive all day. i've been noogling for 6 months now and has yet to have any problems with nipple enlargement or anything like that. my nipples are fine when i noogle. however, when i accidentally touch them, or rub ever so slightly on them...
  6. 3

massage and swelling dilemma

i always massage before NG because it helps with the swelling. i never massage after because it basically deflates if i do. so what should i do if i want to do another NG session when i still have my swelling from the last session? i guess i could NG without massage the second time, but i rarely...
  7. 3

difference in swelling between LG dome and XL dome

hi, i've been noogling with the LG domes. thanks to everyone's tips on this site, i can now get decent swelling. yay! my right breast has always been slightly smaller than the left. so i was thinking of buying the XL dome to pump the right side while keeping the LG on the left side. but i...
  8. 3

when to use heating pad? and what does it do?

hi, are you supposed to use heating pad before or after massage? do you use it before noogling only or also after? does it help give you bigger swelling, or make the swelling stay longer? i tried using heating pad a couple of times but i think i'm doing it wrong since i didn't see any...
  9. 3

3 weeks and still no swelling

I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I've been noogleling for 3 weeks now mostly at night for at least an hour. On weekends, I put in 3hr+ per day. But, I haven't experienced any swelling at all. After my noogle sessions, my boobs look like they're the same size as when i...