Search results

1. K

gel filled bikini from Red Herring

Hi everybody! I read an article about the gel filled bikini's from Red Herring. They are sold at Debenhams in the UK and are very popular. They should give you some nice cleavage on the beach. Does somebody know this brand? Do they sell them every year at Debenhams, because i can't find any...
  2. K

Kat's pics

Hello everybody, so I finally made a photo of me wearing a bra that I used to wear before my pregnancies. As you can see on the picures, this bra is a little loose (the first pic is a close up, so my breasts are not that huge as it looks ;) ) My goal is to fill out this bra again as I used...
  3. K

Kat's stats

Hello, Last week, I decided to order NB and i'm very exited to give it a try! unfortunately, I will have to wait till next week to receive it, because Lucy emailed me they are having a part closure fo holiday :( I really hope this won't be a disapointment. Maybe I'm already dreaming to much...
  4. K

Should I try Noogleberry?

Hello, I 'm from Belgium (sorry if my english is not that perfect) and I am considering to buy noogleberry. I now have a 34C size which is pretty fine, but before my pregnancies and breastfeeding periods I was 1 size bigger, especially on the upper sides of my breasts. Right before I get my...