Search results

1. brielle

help on facebook!

hi noogle friends. this is so random, and may be silly. do you think u can get your friends to like this account's main page and photo? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=112610045480058&set=a.112609345480128.18207.102302649844131&theater click the link and like the page, then the pic...
  2. brielle

GOT MY NB!!!! but i cant get it to stay on!

finally! after 4 months of deciding. i got it! ;D now i just have to figure out how to do it id like to do pump and hold but it wont stay on my breasts it falls of even if i pump and it seem to have enough pressure i watched a video on youtube on how to put it on and i did that but only one of...
  3. brielle

NB and traveling

my nature of work is going through airport security each time i go to work so uhh my problem is taking NB through customs. and i am based in dubai so they are pretty sensitive with anything sexual they might associate NB to those penis pumps or sex toys in markets im scared that i can get in...
  4. brielle

New Large Cup

theres a new large cup available, i was just wondering if i order the large breast system, will it come with the new large cup or the old one? also, im a medium and i think i will get the large cups because i also have problems getting the item. im just picking it up at UK when i get the NB. do...
  5. brielle

do i need to buy airlock

can someone tell me if i need this? and one other thing im a M size dome and im goin for L because ihave shipping problems and im going to pick it up in UK when i travel is that ok?
  6. brielle

Purchased NB, now awaiting for its arrival!

Hey ladies. so i got Nb for now and waiting for it to come! was so nervous with paypal transaction as it is money matters and i never did any online purchase! wish me luck will be updating for progress once i start. and learn how to do it properly special thanks to eva_bs for assisting...
  7. brielle

purchasing now, but my country doesnt have postal/zip code!

i was so ready to place order for Nb lastnight but my country does not require a zip/postal code i reside in dubai. and we do have a dubai central post office or something like that i just moved here so i dont really know. mailed lucy but maybe she is still busy. so maybe someone can help? i...
  8. brielle

i cant post a profile pic lol

am i ignorant or what. i cant put up a profile pic lol :P
  9. brielle

UB+NB users,enlighten me & tell me its worth buying! lol :D

you guys may have probably seen my other random queries on NB & UB (both here and breastnexus.com) i hope i dont bug you guys too much lol :P i think its normal for a newb like me to be in this dilemma, thinking and worrying a little too much so i would avoid wasting my money if i get...