Search results

1. lovenotbombs

For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

Hi everyone, I myself am Asian and so I would like to know what the percentage of success other Asians are getting from noogling? I started in October 2009 and so it's been 5 months with no good news really to report. I noogle during the weekdays for 45 - 1 hr and successfully fill the larges...
  2. lovenotbombs

Has anyone used Total Curve?

I was looking for a product with Volufiline and came across Total Curve. http://www.totalcurve.com/index.html Has anyone tried this?
  3. lovenotbombs

Selling my Bountiful Breast Pills (4.5 months)

Hello girls, I purchased a 9 month supply (2 bottles of 4.5 months each) of Bountiful Breasts (bovine glandular) in June 2010. I completed one bottle and will not be continuing. The bottle is brand new, but opened (don't know why I did that). Anyhow, the pills don't work for me as I have an...
  4. lovenotbombs

Broken Capillaries! Help!

So I had a long noogle session last night (close to 2 hours) but ended up with A LOT of broken capillaries. I am really concerned about the what kind of damage I've done to my breasts. :-[ I have a lot of red and purple spots. My breasts ache from time to time, but I'm not sure if this ache is...
  5. lovenotbombs

A's Stats!

Hello friends, I guess it's time I should also post my stats! :D October 2010 under 29" breast 33" above breast 33" currently 34AA or 34AAA? Last night I had 1" of swelling!!! Though it didn't last too long, it felt great! :D I also started fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam at the start...
  6. lovenotbombs

Rings Marks

So it took close to 5 Hours until the red indented ring marks were completely gone! I only noogeled for an hour this morning! How am I going to do this while on vacation in Hawaii if I'm going to be out wearing a bikini most of the time? I use the foam rings and still!!!! Does this last this...
  7. lovenotbombs

Real Permanence. Not just continuation of swelling.

Hi everyone, So, I've been having a big debate with my husband over the actual results of what pumping can do to enlarge breasts. He does not support me and I am starting to feel more and more ashamed. I've only been noogleing for 2 weeks now and have noticed that I have started to swell a bit...
  8. lovenotbombs

A's Pics

OK, so here are my first pics! This was actually taken 4 months ago right before I started BB. I started as as 34AA. Last I measured, I'm still a 34AA :( Patiently waiting for my NB to arrive in the mail. Once I get it, I will post updated photos and start my journey of noogling! Cheers, A...
  9. lovenotbombs

What's the longest you've gone without Noogling?

Hi all, :D I'd like to know from all you Nooglers out there what the longest you've ever gone without noogling and how much did you lose or not lose? Has anyone completely stopped Noogling and still have kept your permanent growth?
  10. lovenotbombs

Any simultaneous BB & NB Users?

Hi everyone, I'm very new to this forum (just discovered it two days ago) and am very interesting in hearing if anyone has combined both BB and NB together? I'm 34 years old, have one child and breast fed. I am so tired of having such small breasts (34AA) that I'm willing to try new things...