Search results

1. S

Bra Sizes

I've been wearing a 32A for years, but have noticed recently that I always need to have the back straps on the tightest setting, which I read somewhere is incorrect - you're supposed to start on the loosest setting then work inwards as the elastic of the bras weakens. So I did some measuring and...
  2. S

Breast Compliments

If a female friend complimented my breasts, or even a drunk female in a club or bar ( ;D), I'd love it - and probably play along. But a straight guy ... I'd probably be uncomfortable. If he was a friend of mine and we could have a bit of banter about it (I can think of a few guy friends I would...
  3. S

SequinDreams' stats!

The last couple of times I've Noogled I've definitely seen a slight swelling. It's not a massive amount, but it's definitely there! I'm sure I'd see more swelling if I managed to Noogle every single day, but at the moment I'm averaging about 1-2 hours 5 days a week. I haven't taken PM in a...
  4. S

CravingCurves (And finally getting them?)

Sounds like you're getting some great progress! I'm so excited for you.
  5. S

Pumping one breast at a time?

Thanks amelie. I've been doing the latter suggestion, but as soon as I unfold the tubing, the right breast (the slightly larger one) just swells to the same amount! Frustrating. I'll have to try removing the T tubing, see how that works out.
  6. S

Pumping one breast at a time?

I've been Noogling for 3 weeks now, and I'm getting a little frustrated with the fact that my right breast seems to 'inflate' a lot more while Noogling. It's not noticeably bigger outside of Noogling, but clearly is from the fact that it reacts a lot more quickly when I'm Noogling. I don't want...
  7. S

SequinDreams' stats!

Thanks miss sunshine, that definitely makes me feel a little better! I'm glad it's not just me who still had hopes of being one of the lucky few fast responders, despite everyone saying how unusual it is! And yay for you getting some swelling - let's hope it becomes a more regular thing for you.
  8. S

SequinDreams' stats!

I've been Noogling for an hour a day for 2 weeks now (bar one day that I missed), but so far I'm seeing nothing - not even any post Noogling swelling :( Oh well, it's only been 2 weeks! I just had a secret hope of being a fast responder ...
  9. S

My Stats :-)

I'm also a new Noogler! It arrived yesterday, and I was so excited to get started. It's great to know that there's people starting at the same time. We can cheer each other on :D
  10. S

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

Your breasts look so great in that bra! Congratulations on fitting into a 36C bra, that must feel so great ;D
  11. S

Ki$$es' NB adventure

Wow, there's definitely swelling there! It looks great.
  12. S

SequinDreams' stats!

I received my NBE in the post today and couldn't wait to get started right away! Here are my stats: Age: 22 Bra size: 32A Over nipple: 32" Under chest: 27" Height: 5' 7"/170cm Weight: Not sure ... maybe 9 stone? So around 126lbs. Goal bra size: 32C I've always been skinny, and my breasts...
  13. S

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Wow CiCi, can I just say that your breasts are lovely! :D They're a perfect shape even in the before pictures, and they're looking so good from Noogling! I hope my breasts can look as good as yours, and as quickly (a girl can hope!). Keep us updated :)
  14. S

Used to be a skeptic

I ordered my Noogleberry today and this thread gives me a lot of hope! My initial breast size is quite close to what yours was, so I'd love to be able to have breasts like yours are now! Congratulations :D
  15. S

miss sunshine's stats

Re: Momof5's stats I just ordered mine as well! Hopefully we can see progress together. I'm hopeful this works out well for us!
  16. S

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hey everyone. I'm probably going to order my Noogleberry today, but I'm a bit nervous! There's a lot of information on these forums and I don't fully understand it all! Will I have to do it every day to see results? Can I get away with only using it 5 days a week? I'm a 32A, and I only intend to...
  17. S

New here! Lots of questions!

Hi! I'm new here and have a bunch of questions I was hoping some of you lovely people could answer. I haven't bought anything yet, but I plan to very soon! I've been taking a variety of natural supplements for a little over a month and have had literally no progress. I know it can take a while...