Search results

1. X

stretching skin more??

I know this is probably a weird question, because most women are trying to firm up their bust. But my breast are perky and small (not as much now). I have been noogling with the medium for about four months now so my skin isn't as tight as it use to be, which is good because its hard to get good...
  2. X

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

I got my noogleberry in the mail earlier today. and i was soooo excited like alittle kid on christmas =D lol anyway i started noogling right away! i only ordered the medium breast system, with the soft rings ( which i didnt think were really going to work that well but they made it alot more...
  3. X

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

YAAAY! I got it today! I was asleep and my mom came in with a brown box for me. Wooohooo! I thought it would never arrive. I finally got it yall & it only took 2 months . . .lol
  4. X

that's me Victoria! Every day I'm like looking out the door stalking the mail man. I'm like is the box going to be big or little, is it going to fit in my mail box or will it be outside my door??? haha I've been looking out for my package since December the 15th lol
  5. X

thanx for your replys ladies
  6. X

well its been over 3 weeks since my package SHIPPED out, pretty much a month next weekend. . .
  7. X

I haven't received my NB package yet, and I'm wondering should I be worried, since I have no way of tracking it ???