Search results

1. I

Just ordered

Newtothis, don't you dare lose your excitement!! I got to a point where I was pretty pissed about waiting so long for thembut when I saw the delivery box with a royal mail sticker I was so happy! I'm having trouble with the system but at least I'm not wiating any more, yours will come soon, I'm...
  2. I

Just ordered

Puggley, HCG stands for Human chorionic gonadotropin or human chorionic gonadotrophin. (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta).[1][2] but it is not known whether this...
  3. I

Just ordered

Anastasia, I'm actually doing an HCG regimen. I looked into it a little bit after a girl I work with told me her sister had lost some weight on it. I fully expected it to be another diet gimmick bot low and behold I have lost 30# since December!! ;D I have a lot more to go unfortunately because...
  4. I

Just ordered

Ok all, so I got home from work today and GUESS WHAT!!! FINALLY my package arrived!! I was so excited that I tried them right away and noogled for 40 mins or so. It's really hard to do anything with those things on, I was going to read my textbook but that was just awkward, and couldn't get...
  5. I

Just ordered

Well, I've waited and waited. Who do I contact to talk directly with someone from the company? I feel kind of like I've been taken, this is the longest I've ever waited for a shipment to arrive. I am no novice at shopping from overseas retailers, and am just not satisfied with the service I've...
  6. I

Just ordered

Hey ragdoll!! THANKS for the vid link! I don't keep measurements, but is the chi massage actually doing something? I've done it only twice so far but my boobs seem to be bigger in my hands?? Weird- how could that possibly change the size of your breasts? It's supposed to have some kind of affect...
  7. I

Just ordered

AAARRRGH!! Still not here! ??????? HOW much longer? It's gotta be here tomorrow right, or maybe by Friday?? I'm so anxious!! Hey ragdoll, what kind of massage do you mean? I've looked for vids on youtube but the only things I've found are vids of Asian women getting fondled LOL!! Is there a...
  8. I

Just ordered

I'm still anxiously awaiting my unit!! I think it's been 3 weeks or something. I know it's coming from Australia but HOW LONG is it going to be?? I live in MO so just in the middle of the states. I'm soooo eager to get started! PLeASE?
  9. I

Just ordered

Wow, thanks so much guys for the words of encouragement! I can't say how your msgs struck me! This process of weight loss is so stressful, not to mention the fact that life in general is pretty stress-max right now. I love the support on here and plan to be here regularly after my boobie suckers...
  10. I

Just ordered

Hey thanks alot! I hope to use my nb while loosing weight to keep some boobage! Hey, I've been searching around for video tutorials or tip and hints, just videos in general to familiarize myself with the tool and the process before I actually have them in hand. Could you send me a link to some?
  11. I

Just ordered

Well, I stumbled on the site earlier tonight while researching fat transfer breast augmentation. I cannot believe I have never heard of such a thing!! I kept coming back to the site throughout the evening, lurking and looking at the photos. I have always wanted implants, and have an 'implant...
  12. I

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey LA! I am totally new here and came across your results and WOW! Not only are they amazing but you are just stunning as well! I tries to find the massage video on you mentioned on youtube but the only results I found were alot of asian women being fondled lol!! Could you post a link to the...