Search results

1. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi I used to have on all night , so fit domes under a sports bra to hold in place. I Pump to max then ease of pressure till it's comfortable then fall asleep lol x
  2. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Thought I would add some more pictures just love this skirt lol
  3. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi many thanks for your compliments always great to here lol. I'm mixed really.. so I guess I'm trans but current job isn't the best for me to be myself, but soon as home I'm back to me does that make sense. Love n hugs Rachel xx
  4. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Thought would add more pics
  5. rachel

Nipple area enlargement

Hi that's wonderful, although I have been using noogle system for ten years and it has not increased the size of areoa but thanks again for other route. Love n hugs Rachel x
  6. rachel

Nipple area enlargement

Hi I have been noogling for about ten years now and am a 38c now before noogling and 38D/E after. My one problem is englarging the nipple and areora around just don't seem to gain size there. If anyone knows of ways that have worked let me know .. love n hugs Rachel
  7. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Good morning and thank you for the Pic, how long have you been noogling. Love n hugs Rachel x
  8. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Try that again lol
  9. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Add to pics
  10. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Add a few more pics
  11. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

More pics
  12. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Wow that's impressive, how ever not sure what your saying as I don't speak French.. sorry
  13. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

14. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Sorry I don't speak French x
  15. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

More pics
  16. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Some more pics trying to resize pics taken today
  17. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi babes, Of course I can only advise as each body is different. How ever when I'm no ogling on average the minimum time is 40 mins in the morning then minimum of 1 hr + in the evening. Have even trained my body to sleep with it on. Also I use a moisturise prior to applying noogle and again...
  18. rachel

It does hun thank you for your kind message x

It does hun thank you for your kind message x
  19. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

Taken this morning
  20. rachel

Rachel’s Pics!

More pics hopefully better quality