Search results

1. A

Aries Stats

After years of NB neglicence, she decided to use NB again for some months now .... She now can fill 60% of the large contoured cups. We use sweet almond oil, and 40min sessions every two days. I realise it will not be long before these cups will be completely filled at this rate of growth? The...
  2. A

Aries Stats

She can fill the mediums in a few minutes and has upgraded yesterday to the large contoured domes.
  3. A

Aries Stats

Her b-cup bra's already are tight, so this means upgrade soon! Regarding supplements: no, she only uses organic sweet almond oil from La Drome Provencale: http://www.gekruid.be/amandelolie.html...
  4. A

Aries Pics

Current progress, with having neglected the system for almost a year (see the stats pages) and restarted recently Link: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4875/noogleberryariesprogres.jpg
  5. A

Aries Stats

After neglecting NB for almost a year (stopped somewhere around june/july/august 2011 due to a move), and noogling again since 08 july 2012, this is our current result: Link: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4875/noogleberryariesprogres.jpg Last picture was taken 20 hours after her last NB...
  6. A

Aries Stats

Current progress with clothes on. She's wearing a non-pushup preformed bra with absolute minimal padding. She hasn't noogled for 2 days: She already noogled +- 10 times (each time 1 to 2.5 hours) since we restarted with NB.
  7. A

Aries Stats

Some progress... We have started again since sunday july 8th with the medium domes, and after only two days of noogling, the increase in firmness shows. This morning she's noogled for 2.5 hours and the result is impressive. Her new goal is to get her b-sized bra fully filled, then she stops...
  8. A

Aries Stats

She hasn't noogled for several months now, but she is still buying new B-cup sized bra's, which is good news, as NB seems to cause lasting results. As she no longer can wear A-cup sized bra's (they hurt), we will use the NB system probably again to get a better fill of the B-cup bra's, without...
  9. A

Aries Stats

Some progress: she now is buying more B-cup bra's as most of the A-cup start to hurt as her breast keep growing and the A's are too small. We have neglected NB for a while as we were moving home, but her breast didn't fallback to her old size as it was before she started NB. So NB is actually...
  10. A

Aries Stats

One month ago she could not yet use the large contoured: farting, pain, had to use rings/padding. Yesterday we tried again, and it worked directly without any padding/rings in between. The airseal is much better now, no farting.
  11. A

Aries Stats

We are currently moving house, so we can noogle every 2 or 3 days to maintain her current size. Her old non-padded 75A (white) is no longer big enough, you can see at the sides that it is too small. She bought a 75B where she has some margin left above the nippe, as she still can grow toward...
  12. A

Aries Stats

While progress is going a little slower with the large cups (the increase in growth appears slower, but this may be a visual dillusion as the base of the cups is much bigger compared to the mediums), she bought a 75-B today instead of her old 75-A and the cups are well filled. So we can say...
  13. A

Aries Stats

Yesterday she could completely fill the medium domes very quickly, and use the large domes afterwards without padding and no farting. Maybe it works better because she has been using a sport bra the last couple of days.
  14. A

Aries Stats

She's motivated that really helps a lot. Sometimes she even begs to noogle. She knows what NB is doing. The results are lasting, and even a couple of hours after swelling, we still see the improvements. Before she started her boobs didn't hang partly out of the rib cage and under cloathing they...
  15. A

Aries Stats

Quick update: with the pieces of 0.65cm camping mat, it becomes more easy to wear the large domes. But putting the domes directly on the skin still fails (farting). Pain is happily gone. She still cannot fill the medium domes within 1 minute (as recommended by someone on breastnexus as an...
  16. A

Aries Pics

Sorry to hear that, but it may be a limitation within your belief system. I hope i'm not offending you with this statement. I can perfectly understand your point of view, as i was a little bit skeptic myself, because i wanted to help my girlfriend with her small boobs. When she was around 15...
  17. A

Aries Pics

I just had some fun with The Gimp (the free opensource photoshop clone) to resize the pictures to scale. This before and after picture shows the progress of 40 days of noogling, every day 1 to 2 hours, starting with the small domes, now she's using the medium and large domes in sequence.
  18. A

Aries Stats

Today's routine, while not easy, seems to work for us: 1 hour of pumping with medium domes, completely filling the domes, laying on her bed oil is still almond oil afterwards we use the 0.65cm camping mat with 9cm holes (2 separate pieces) + normal large domes while pumping i'm trying to find...
  19. A

Aries Stats

@sandrauk: it is the same mat we tried two separate pieces of this material with 9cm holes, but her boobs still fart, but they fart less than with the previous pieces with 10cm holes Yesterday we backtracked to the more painful knee mat, but i hope this is only for a few days/weeks until her...
  20. A

Aries Stats

Filling the large domes & just after swelling, date 23/3/2011. Last picture isfrom this morning (not yet noogled today), date 24/3/2011. This was not without pain: she had some trouble breathing & speaking, also pain in her back. Any tips to avoid this pain ? Is she overpumping, or is this...