Search results

1. P

Has NB increased your self-esteem/confidence?

Hey fellow nooglers, I know a lot of us, myself included, are noogling because we feel like our breasts are inadequate or too small and it effects our self-esteem/confidence. I often wonder if when I reach my goal or at least grow a cup size if I will actually have the more positive body image...
  2. P

Padding ruins swelling...Good padding for swelling?

Hi all, So recently I've been using the yoga mag as a padding solution. I end up with really nasty bruising if I even attempt to use the NB without any sort of padding (even from a half hour session). But unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the same kind of swelling with the yoga mat...
  3. P

PetiteNShy's Pics

Hi Everyone! First off, I'd like to say how much I appreciate that users on this forum are brave enough to post pictures of themselves. Not only does doing so involve guts (as I am learning presently lol) but it gives hope to folks like me. I doubt I ever would have given the Noogleberry and...
  4. P

Small or Medium? (new member, advice please!)

Hullo everyone, I'm new here and this is my very first post. I've been browsing this forum and researching NB for quite awhile now and have decided to give it a try. Before I order, I was hoping to get some advice on what cup size would be best. I wear a 32A and am not sure if I would be better...