Search results

1. M

What if NB had a control box? It would really hep all of us!!

I have been reading about Brava and Bosom Beauty and they both have control boxes where there is constant pressure being applied to the domes. There is no need for a pump, the control box does the steady pumping for you. I've been snoogling and I do lose some suction, it's really hard to wake up...
  2. M

Selling sealed 4.5 month supply of BB!

Hello everyone! I am selling a 4.5 month supply of BB, it's new, still sealed. The label has been peeled off because I did not want dear hubby to know what I was taking it for. It's still sealed, never opened. Expiration date is 04/2013 If anyone is interested, please give me a message. I am...
  3. M

I'm getting desperate...I want to snoogle

Well, I'm getting pretty desperate. I think I need to log in more hours of noogling for a small chested girl like myself. I want to snoogle, but I don't know how much pressure I should do? I can fill the M domes within a few pumps, but if I want to snoogle should I apply pressure where my...
  4. M

Completely filling cup, will I still get growth?

Hi all! My left breast sags more than my right. My left breast looks larger, I don't know if its the sagginess that makes it appear larger, but my right breast is smaller and more rounder. I have been using the CL domes for about 4 months or so. I wanted to start using my (somewhat cracked)...
  5. M

Those who have used BO, PLEASE RESPOND!

Well, I have been on Bountiful Breast for almost 4.5 months. Ever since I've been on them, I feel sort of weird down there. I get like a shooting pain, it comes and goes for like 2 seconds. It doesn't really hurt, I just am worried. I don't get these shooting pain, tingles, or whatever they are...
  6. M

Are the foam rings for XL worth it?

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of purchasing more stuff from Lucy, lol! I wanted to buy the XL cups (even though I won't be using them soon, I want to have them in handy), along with that, I am thinking to purchase the XL foam rings, are they worth it? Or should I just use camper's tape or the...
  7. M

Taking "advantage" of luteal swelling??

Hi everyone! During my last luteal phase, I noticed my breasts were fuller than usual. My breasts always swell a little before my period, but never this full!! I was pumping and my breasts swelled almost 2 inches. I tried to take advantage of it so I pumped about 4 hrs a day until my period...
  8. M

Puffy Areolas getting bigger?

Hi everyone. I have been using the noogleberry for almost 2 months now. I am getting great swelling and I think I have grown 1/4" permanently so far, but I notice that my areolas are getting bigger. My areolas got puffy when I got pregnant, before, they were always proportionate to my breasts...
  9. M

Smaller Domes=Longer Breasts & Larger Domes= Rounder Breasts??

Hi Everyone. I read a post of someone here on the forum, but I can't remember who it was, but she said smaller domes will stretch breasts outwards making the breasts longer and the more larger domes will shape and round breasts out. She also said that she interchanges the domes, she'll pump...
  10. M

Limited with Soft Cup Rings?? Gauge??

Hi everyone. I just received my Soft Cup Rings and gauge pump today. I put them on and noogled, although it was SOOOOOOO comfortable, I feel like with the rings on, I will be limited. The cup rings are so big that they take a lot of space and I am afraid that this will limit to how much skin is...
  11. M

Just got my NB, But am I getting too excited and crazy?

Hi all. I received my NB 2 days ago. I pumped the day it arrived twice. First session was 30 minutes. Second session was 1 hour. The second day, First session, I pumped for 1 hour, took a 5 minute break, then pumped again for 1 hour. Second session, I pumped for 1 hour. I noticed after I pumped...