Search results

1. M

Detox Cleanse

Hi! Can anyone of you recommend a good detox diet / body cleanse. Both colon cleanse, liver cleanses and what not are all appreciated. My problem is, there is tooo much out there and I would like to know from anyone who has tried various cleanses and what the names are for it. A lot of what is...
  2. M

quick fix for flat tum?

Universal contour wrap and Resolution 7 /Eximia machine treatment. Works wonders, but both are rather expensive salon treatments. The contour wrap you can also buy from ebay, but i imagine it gets rather messy when doing it at home though. Also, the GUAM products works wonders - they hurt a bit...
  3. M

How to get a smaller waist

Hi! Back to the thinner waist issue: If you can find a salon that has the Resolution 7 / Eximia machines ; This works wonders! It's rather expensive, but I'm telling you: It totally made my bikini body this summer, I would have felt like shit if i didn't spend hundreds of dollars on these...
  4. M

brazilian wax?

I have had the brazilian wax with sugarpaste several times. This hurts significantly less than the ordinary wax. I recommend you try that. As to the last reply, I really cant see how shaving and waxing can be compared at all, as with shaving the hairs grow out quick, they are thicker for each...