Search results

1. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

edited edited
  2. NoogleBoobs

Melanie's Progress

I would be careful with some lotions and deff DO NOT USE OIL! If you have ever been to a tanning bed, you would know that they are very strict about what lotions you can use and defiantly not oil. This is because some oils can WEAKEN and CRACK the acrylic. I have a hunch this is the culprit as...
  3. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

Hi everyone! I know I never updated like I said I would. This is because there is nothing to really report :( I still Noogle everyday for 1-2 hours. I get some swelling that might last eight hours, but if I skip even one day, I'm back to square one. I ordered three months of Ultra Breast and...
  4. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

o_O no pics? and i am going backwards, actually :-\
  5. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

No picture updates right now. I took a 2 day break and my boobs are smaller than when I began :'( I'm not giving up though! I am having problems with rings not going away, and I don't use a lot of pressure (they almost feel like I could pull them off) so I'm not sure why they won't fade...
  6. NoogleBoobs

Anastasia's pics

WOW girl! :o You are my inspiration ;D
  7. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

I have a problem. My nipples are blocking the hole at the end of the medium cups, but I am only completely filling the circumference to the 1.5" mark. I kept them on like that until they felt like they needed pumped again and switched over to CLs. Is this OK or is there some other trick to...
  8. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

I think they have actually shrunk :( My bras are looser. Which is weird because I am nearly filling the mediums now, which is far from where I started. I got my CLs yesterday and the swelling was much nicer and lasted longer, but they KILL my armpits and ribs. Maybe I just need to get used to them.
  9. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

1 Month update Here are some pics of the swelling I've been getting with the mediums. It only lasts about an hour, though :-[ And my 1 month update. Nothing exciting :-\
  10. NoogleBoobs

Cheryls Picture page.

are you taking anything that promotes progesterone? I lactated when I was on the Depo shot. It wasn't alot, but I could get a couple squirts out of each boob every day.
  11. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

Week 1 OK, it has been 1 week of noogling. I had a lot of extra time this week so I have been on a noogle-a-thon, lol! 1-3 hour sessions twice per day. The swelling has been awesome! Unfortunately, it disappears after about 30 minutes :-[ I can tell a difference with the pics, though. It...
  12. NoogleBoobs

My NB journey

First of all, congrats on your progress! :D NO JOKE! Well, I never really got too into breastnexus, but Eve's BE Forum. I know that a few years ago the breastnexus mod left and Eve took over. Eve is a nice person, but I know what you mean about what you said. Everyone there is all "matter of...
  13. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

IDreamofD, Ainterol had no response when I contacted them regarding the issue. All they kept saying is that their products are 100% pure PM and weren't even a little sympathetic. Whatever. Horrible customer service. And every email they would send back was signed "Tapio" and ironically not...
  14. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! :) IDreamofD, I used St. Herb nano cream and it gave me headaches if I wasn't careful with how much I was using. But that's the only problem I had with it, other than it not working and was expensive :P But with the PM supplements, I was taking Ainterol...
  15. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

Re: Noogleboob's Journal Thanks for the welcomes :) Goal is infinite! lol! Really though, if I can get at least a full 32B I will be a happy lady ;)
  16. NoogleBoobs

Noogleboobs' Journal

My stats: Location: US Age: 28 Height: 5'7" Weight: 125 lbs. Underbust: 29 inches Over: 32 inches (across the nipple) Kids: yes (2) Breastfed: Yes, for 3 months. Exercise: No Supplements: Woman's daily vitamins, Super Collagen Type I & III + Vitamin C. I have tried Grobust, Nature Day, BO &...
  17. NoogleBoobs

Irene shipping delays?

IT CAME! Shwew! Must have just missed the storm. It was dispatched last Wednesday and today is Tuesday. That is some fast shipping! :D
  18. NoogleBoobs

Irene shipping delays?

Oh wow. I just checked out the USPS website. It's probably sitting in a flooded warehouse. :(
  19. NoogleBoobs

Irene shipping delays?

Does anyone know if Irene caused any shipping delays to US?
  20. NoogleBoobs

stretching skin more??

Hey, I haven't used a NB yet (its on its way) but I used a similar pump and my skin would peel after awhile until I started to use glycerin. It is an AWESOME lube that doesn't dry out too fast and it's main purpose is to protect skin. It's pretty cheap too :P I got it at walmart but I'm sure...