Search results

1. H

HappyFunSaks pics

Finally decided to do a gallery. I had no clue my left boob was so much smaller until I wanted to post my 1st pic some time ago. I was mortified so I didn't, I put up a bra pic instead. I used the leftie alot breastfeeding. I'm not really taking much, I think I'm going to cycle progesterone...
  2. H

Clearing excess estrogen

Does anyone use DIM or Calcium D Glucarate for clearing bad or excess estrogen? How does this help breast growth?
  3. H

BO and progesterone cream

Does anyone use BO therapy and progesterone/wild yam cream together? I came across a site that says you can increase boobage using progesterone cream, vitamin E, zinc and chest excercise. I have 2 bottles of UB and don't wanna waste, but wanna ramp up the growth. Also thinking of d/c the BC.
  4. H

UB and birth control

I have been taking the UB for about 3 weeks now with some sporadic noogling. I am also taking Quasense for BC, it gives you 4 periods a year. Does anyone know if you need to have a monthly period for BO to work? The first week I felt some changes, like the "let down" feeling you have during...
  5. H

HappyFunSaks Stats

I decided to try the Noogleberry as an almost last ditch effort to regain my pre-breastfeeding boobs, which were full 34C's. After breastfeeding my last child, granted there are only two, my boobs are no longer happy fun sacks, just droopy, saggy bags of no fun :'( Here are my stat now (well...