Search results

1. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

after one of my late at night noogles :)
  2. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

Nope I wasnt Able to but i only have 1 roommate now in an apartment. She goes to bed early so im able to noogle late at night in the living room which is actually kind of nice and relaxing! Thanks so much! Sometimes I wonder if ive really had any progress but looking back at all of these pics i...
  3. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

me in a 34D bra, no padding ;)
  4. evil alex

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

i have the same problem with my roommates in college.what i do is noogle one breast at a time and hold the air from the other tube with a bobby pin. if i lay on my side and "nap" its not even noticeable. I really feel your pain :(
  5. evil alex

Grew half an inch in less than a month

they look huge what size are you!?
  6. evil alex

Matts Progress

im sorry its taken me so long to comment but that is SUCH a great picture of your progress, congrats!!!
  7. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

thank you guys for you kind words but theres nothing to be jealous of. im so down that im back at college with barely any privacy. im so scared of one of my roommates finding out, and i cant even convince her to join me in the journey being that shes a 34DDD -_-. im trying the best i can...
  8. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

Thanks you guys! lexuswoman- thanks so much for your kind comment :), i usually wear a 34D or 36C with some pushup still unfortunately -///- matt- i do feel like i have been gaining weight a little easier than normal, im not too too worried about it though because i havent had time to work...
  9. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

haha matt you flatter me i missed you as well! I do noogle everyday, well i try to, but YES I GOT PM AND I LOVE IT, although my boobs have been hurting alot- but its a good thing! Haha this is just swelling and im about to get my period anyday so theyre lookin really big of late, but thank you...
  10. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

hey guys! hope everyones summer is going well! :) mines extremely busy between 2 jobs but is gonna slow down since i quit one of em, i feel like ive barely had time to noogle! anyway, im switching between the CLs and the XLs most of the time, i find it hard to keep the XLS on at the same time...
  11. evil alex

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Hey did you ever have a problem with ordering ainterol? Mines taken like over a month and a half to get here and amazon says its past the expected delivery date, should I be worried?
  12. evil alex

Barbies Before and After

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o PERFECT PERFECT THATS WHAT I WANT. HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE TO PUMP FOR THAT. BRAVOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! XL CUPS RIGHT? -sigh- youre gorgeous barbie!
  13. evil alex

Progress

lookin good chriss! btw i need to know who that model is in your pic because her boobs are perfect and thats is my ultimate goal to look like that
  14. evil alex

thanks lexuswoman, do you feel like it helps with swelling?
  15. evil alex

what is bio oil?
  16. evil alex

AH! the 21st! each of your updates is more gorgeous than the last!
  17. evil alex

Matts Progress

You have nothing to worry about Matt you still look just as good as ever! Ive heard of different instances where women say that they feel that their shape changes before they get more outward growth!
  18. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

Lemme know how it works out for you! I forgot to mention that I ordered Ainterol and it should be here in a week or so. And hey im sure you are very well aware of how addicting boobie greed is my friend or else you wouldnt have such awesome results yourself!! :D
  19. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

Thanks Minnie! Matt i usually do the pump and hold and periodically take the cups off to apply heat/massage for a few minutes and that usually makes my swelling alot better when i put the cups back on. Ive been able to noogle undisturbed for longer periods of time than at school so im really...
  20. evil alex

Evil Alex's Pics

personal victory of wearing a flimsy bikini top with no padding and not being insecure :)