Search results

1. K

Hopeful

Ok, spent a few more hours researching and have almost made a decision. My initial decision was to buy the Ainterol PM capsules, and I almost did it. Then I read about so many people gaining weight in their midsection, hips, thighs, and butt, and said forget it. I gained weight taking...
  2. K

Hopeful

I'm not sure what happened to my last post... it just disappeared (?). I began noogling again several months ago and have been getting decent swelling that doesn't last at all. However, I have been able to retain my growth which, although minimal, is better than I was before. At least now I...
  3. K

Evil Alex's Pics

U look great! Sooo jealous :)
  4. K

Hopeful

Also, I'm using progesterone cream again. I use about 1/4 tsp per breast, and there is 22 mg of progesterone per 1/4 tsp.
  5. K

Hopeful

@tiredofbeingflat: thank you! The measuring tape doesn't show growth but my boobs feel and look bigger :)
  6. K

Hopeful

@Matt: Thanks! It's a Victoria's Secret Miraculous Bra and it is truly miraculous. Makes me not want to wear anything else. I love the way my boobs look and I have nothing but Noogleberry and Jesus to thank :) Looking forward to having C's one day. @Alex: Yeah the cups definitely don't fit...
  7. K

Hopeful

progress! Haven't been noogling regularly at all! The guy I was dating was over my house a lot and it was hard to find time. I'm convinced that my growth is permanent. It does not look like much, but compare to how flat I was before, I'm VERY satisfied! When I wear a padded bra, it actually...
  8. K

Hopeful

I think they are just too big. I got the CL's cuz I can fill the Larges in 5 minutes. Idk what to do. These pics are from today. Haven't noogled since Tuesday.
  9. K

Hopeful

Since I got my CL's I haven't been noogling regularly at all. They hurt a lot and I don't get as much swelling so I guess I lost motivation. It's also been hard finding time. These pics are right after noogling for about half an hour.
  10. K

Hopeful

@evilalex: is that fast progress? Yay! Lol @matt: Thanks! I did my 360 massage then noogled for 3-4 hrs today
  11. K

Hopeful

right after noogling
  12. K

Hopeful

haven't noogled since Monday btw
  13. K

Hopeful

new pic Found the black bra! @mjp: thanks for the tip! Have been self-conscious about that
  14. K

Hopeful

@mjp: Yeah now I'm not too sure if it was a pimple or blister or what but it was ugly. Pump and release is going a lot easier on the boobies.
  15. K

Hopeful

Thanks, Matt. I've decided to order the CL's. Might as well put the order in now since it will take 2 weeks to get them and I'm filling the L's
  16. K

Hopeful

Thanks, Matt! I was trying to find the original bra but can't find it right now :/ Must be in the wash. I filled the large cups on the second day and also filled them today. Does this mean I should order the CL's? I'm also thinking of buying Zoft gum but am concerned w/ weight gain from...
  17. K

Hopeful

Got my NB Got my NB one week ago today! Noogled for one hour the first day using pump and hold, and used baby oil for 360 Chi massage beforehand. The second day I did one hour w/ pump and release (still w/ massage before hand) and got AMAZING swelling! Would have went for longer but my honey...
  18. K

Hopeful

@Cookiebunny: I've read on the forum that some users find it helpful to go back a dome size when they aren't seeing outward growth anymore so maybe u wanna hold on to the mediums? If not, I'll take them now and incorporate them in my NB routine when i finally get my L's (omg I can't wait!!!)...
  19. K

Hopeful

Thanks, Matt! Just watched the vid. Twice! :)
  20. K

Hopeful

Thanks, Matt! I really rely on the forums to stay encouraged and receive information. Thank you for responding to my post. Can't wait to get the system in the mail! Does it come with a demo or is the vid on youtube?