Search results

1. H

Melanie's Progress

Hahaha! I just saw that! Made me laugh! I never thought about it, but now that you point it out, I kind of do! We both have a round face and similar features haha! I'm like an asian Jennifer Lawrence.
  2. H

Melanie's Progress

Today! 24 hrs post-noogle. and OHH you guys!!
  3. H

WATER IS KEY! Keep Yourself Hydrated To Keep Your Breasts Plump

Hm, I would be interested to know if your other measurements shrank as well when you got dehydrated? We've all heard of "water retention" and "water weight", and I swear on my B.Sc that these are no myths! While I do think that drinking a lot of water is healthy, I can't reasonably believe it...
  4. H

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Amazing! They look so round now! They were great to begin with, gyal, but I can definitely see changes. Do you feel the difference? for me, my boobs felt a lot bigger even before they looked it. Nice work!
  5. H

Melanie's Progress

OH! And Matt! To answer your question, I'm using the CL's. I think I want to move on to the XL's though -- the CL's help with "outwardness" which isn't really something I need- I just want them to be wider and taller to match my large chest and shoulders better!
  6. H

Melanie's Progress

Lol, made a GIF of my progress so far. It's helpful for me to see in a flash how everything's changed. Matt: Thanks again for bein' such a sweetie! Hahahaha its funny. If y'all ever met my boyfriend you would love him, he's sort of the absent-minded professor type, but also really funny. And...
  7. H

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

I've been waiting till I saw someone I REALLY liked and here she is, Antonia Thomas from misfits. I just love her beautiful boobs, gorgeous skin, and hair!
  8. H

Melanie's Progress

DELICOUS CLEAVAGE. So thrilled today.
  9. H

Evil Alex's Pics

Alex, I know what you mean! But I just couldn't BEAR to wear an A cup! Haha. I once read advice that said to wear 2 bras at once, I tried this once while going out but its hella weird when you take your clothes off again!
  10. H

Melanie's Progress

LOL so the BF yesterday afternoon: "Holy shit Melanie, have I ever told you how great your boobs are?" Too funny that he would say that AFTER this whole discussion. I wonder what he would say if he found out about all this gossiping, hahaha.
  11. H

MY PROGRESS ^____^

LOL Alice! My sister was like: "CAN I TRY???"
  12. H

My first noogling:)

Oh no girl! I hope that heals well. I get a bit of bruising sometimes (not necessarily VISIBLE, but I can feel it around where the cups touch), and I just take a break for a day or two. As a lifeguard I recommend you do a warm treatment on your bruises! A linen bag of rice heated in the...
  13. H

Melanie's Progress

Oh ya- sorry about the repost of the 1st picture. I'll delete it when my internet connection is faster. I would also like to add a note to some of the ladies following this thread! I think a lot of my fast gain has been due to the fact that I'm a bit chubbier than a lot of you, there's just...
  14. H

Melanie's Progress

Bursting out of my favourite bra. Haha! To be honest, he hasn't noticed too much! I get a few compliments every once in a while but he's a bit of a dense boy. My boobs fluctuate a lot because of my period and my weight which fluctuates over about 10 pounds depending on whether or not I'm...
  15. H

Evil Alex's Pics

Alex! That cleavage is AMAZING! I have this theory about a few of the girls on this forum, you and me included - some of us have pretty large breasts but we just don't have cleavage! For me, I think it's because I have broad shoulders and a wider chest - they're just too far apart! haha. Good...
  16. H

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Alice! Looking AMAZING! And haha about your mum, my sister found my NB a little while ago and it took some 'splainin. OH GOD I loathe to think of the day my boyfriend might find it. Btw I love your display picture, those eyesss!
  17. H

Notice anything?

Hey girl! I found with me, the CL's caused my boobs to "stick out" more but not necessarily be too much bigger in height and width. I think that is the case with you, since in the 2nd set of pics they look ENORMOUS when you can see some 3-D! do you have a before pic from the side? I think that...
  18. H

Let's cheers to new hope!

Hey girl! I look forward to seeing your progress! Sounds like you're doin' it all right. I'm going to start taking PM myself so let me know how it goes with you! Good luck!! I see best results when I noogle for an hour at least, by the way :) xo Melanie
  19. H

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

Omg... salma hayek's boobs are perfection.
  20. H

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Hey babe, glad to hear your back at it! Not just noogling, but the whole "life" thing you know? Hope all's well and your spirits are high. Looking forward to being inspired by more of your absolutely fantastic results! xo Melanie