Search results

1. A

OMG I HAVE CRACKED A

FREAKING DOME, I was pumping away today and I think I pumped too much because I have cracked a dome and my nipples are all bruised and bloodied. This might seem like a stupid question but how do you know when to stop pumping? It wasn't painful when the dome cracked, just the top of the domes...
  2. A

B.B...........Bull"s Ball"s

Here is irrefutable proof that too much Bull's Ball's supplements may be bad for your health. I hear you say where did I get this. From the Internet of course.....HMM I have answered my own question. This is a real product from what it say's on the website. You learn something everyday don't...
  3. A

Omg I love B.O.

Kat90 Well start your own thread and tell us about all of the negative comments about B.O ,this thread was started by Danigirl because she was so happy with her results as was Tank Girl And I have not called anyone's posts NONSENSE so keep your RUDE remarks to yourself Kat90 To call someone's...
  4. A

Omg I love B.O.

Danigirl started this thread espousing the virtues of B.O and others such as Tank Girl are also happy with it. I don't use it but if they are happy leave them be. I am sure there are people on this forum who smoke and drink alcohol but you are not wagging your finger at them. Have read other...
  5. A

I will see your .(Dot) and raise the bet to two Dots.....HA What happened to your post tatiana673, there is only a dot .
  6. A

I checked out the website (Medplex) and they have a product called Longboy . Ha-ha This is what the website say's- How long should I take LONGBOY™? Take it until you get to 8" or 9". After you get to this size, we advise you stop taking it. Any longer of a diddle (penis) would be too large for...
  7. A

Omg I love B.O.

Right on Tank Girl I know someone who knows someone who won the lottery............. I cannot provide proof because they won't tell me where they live?
  8. A

I don't know much about Bovine Ovaries but I know what they are and how they are suppose to help to develop breast growth. If this is true what would happen if a male ate Bull's Ball's . Why have they not developed the same product for men based on the same principle's. What would be the result...
  9. A

Omg I love B.O.

where are the B.O. results pictures ?
  10. A

An introduction and possibly looking for success stories re. DIABETIC ED

early to bed ,early to rise.......................... good luck SalsaFaye
  11. A

An introduction and possibly looking for success stories re. DIABETIC ED

I agree with Matt (Boobie Boy) these herbs are well known for breast growth