Search results

1. MsTedra

Current Progress and Stats

I am a 68 year old genetic male. I stand 6' 1" in short heels and currently weigh 187#. I currently measure 50-38-41. My Noogleberry Extra Extra Large domes are full and my nipples are smashed against the bottoms. I use these mainly just for when I'm mobile around the house and outdoors in my...
  2. MsTedra

Maxed out Noggleberry Extra Extra Large Domes

I have a set of Extra Extra large domes and they have been maxed out for the past few months. I have been developing my breasts for many years. I like the domes even though the seals are not the most comfortable in the world. When I say maxed out I mean that both nipples are smashed against the...
  3. MsTedra

MY PROGRESS

I started developing my breasts 13+ years ago as a flat chested male. As ot yesterday I'm filling my new Secrets in Lace 40DDD bra and the girls are still firm and have no sag. Seeing is believing and anyone can do it. My Noogleberry Extra Extra Large Domes are full of breasts meat and I'd...
  4. MsTedra

BREAST ENHANCEMENT TEXAS STYLE

Hello from Texas USA. i've been doing this for over 12 years and yes they are very real. I don't do any hormones or additives, just simple vacuum, lots of patience and many hours. What you see is very real and they are firm and fill my 40DDD Lavinia bra.