Search results

1. M

Areola growth

Should do - the results depend on how often, and how much you stretch the tissue, but mine have grown.
  2. M

Hour pump

Beautiful.
  3. M

Damage to nerves and veins

What scary stories have you heard? I only know that over pumping will damage your breasts, ending up with spots and red marks etc, but I know from past experience stopping using Noogle for a few days always makes things better.
  4. M

consistent but no growth??

Hi - I have had Noogleberry equipment for years, which I only used occasionally. This crazy year I have had more time to devote to stretching and I have had great results. I have found at first growth didn't last, but during this year when I have been able to use Noogleberry much more often my...
  5. M

Wow

I haven't been here for a while I have been rather unwell, and stopped using my breast pumps and Noogleberry almost completely. Since lockdown over Christmas I have started back up stretching and pumping, yesterday I used Noogle every couple of hours or so for at least 30mins to over an hour...
  6. M

Question for everyone

Well - you could start making milk. It would take a large amount of work, but some men have done it. You need to stimulate your breasts a lot, regularly, and take supplements to help. It isn't easy though!
  7. M

Sleep pumping

I tried it and didn't find it easy - if you move about in your sleep you will get woken by the cups falling off, or digging into your body - it's fine if you sleep on your back and don't move!! I rather hour (or more) sessions during the day when I can, several times a day if possible. But...
  8. M

Feedback on my boobs please

Hi Betty; I would like to say you have very little to worry about, but I would think by using once cup at a time on the thinner, less plump breast first to try and even out the difference. But I really wouldn't worry too much, I don't think it will take too much time to even them out...
  9. M

Damage to nerves and veins

Yes, it's always best to use cream or oil when Noogling. You get a better stretch I find if you oil your breasts first, and it helps with the suction. Matter of choice, but something like fenugreek oil, flaxseed oil, or anything that you like which gives good coverage is good. Don't overpump...
  10. M

Help!! I'm deflating!

That happens initially; keep on doing what you are doing and the temporary growth will become permanent. Once your period is over you should start to see growth again, and over time that will become permanent!
  11. M

starting today!

Hi Kayla - keep doing the Noogling as often as you can, use plenty of oil or cream to help with the suction and keep boobies soft. Drink plenty of water and massage breasts when you can to help with growth. It won't happen overnight, but eventually you will start to see growth, temporary to...
  12. M

What is wrong with me?? please help

OOOHH dear - once you have the red spots you really need to give up on the Noogling until they have disappeared, might take a few days. Massage a good oil or cream in to help but you really should take a break, otherwise the spots will just get worse! Take care.
  13. M

Massage, encouragement, and my journey

Hi Lovely - nice to see you here. There are just a few things you need to remember: don't pump your breasts too hard, otherwise you will develop red spots, or worse, so take the pressure till it's almost painful, then ease off a little. Do it as often as you can each day. Have a day off...
  14. M

Photos

No; mine are bigger! But at present you will just have to take my word for it!
  15. M

Photos

I am getting rather sick of certain people just sticking photos everywhere. Some of use have serious discussions about Noogleberry and then this person just sticks photos on the post, and you lose track of what the discussion was about. Please post on your own thread, so that the rest of us...
  16. M

I'm gaining size!

Tin - I think because he doesn't appear to speak English he just splatters pics everywhere, which hinders any serious conversations we might be having. I have tried before to ask him to stop. I know he might be proud of his boobs, but there is a time and place for it - not in the middle of our...
  17. M

Not swelling too much after sessions

Stevie - I didn't do any vitamins or anything extra, just plenty of oil/cream to keep them supple. Plenty of water too if you can. I always forget to drink water! So boring!
  18. M

My Results

Just shows Noogling does work!! They are amazing, well done you!
  19. M

Where to position the Breast Cups

I find it's just a case of finding where the cups feel most comfortable. Everyone's body is different, and it's only by trial and error that you know where to place the cups each time. Sorry, there is no one-size fits all!
  20. M

Not swelling too much after sessions

Yes I agree with that comment. I used to get red spots every time I Noogled, now they get pink all over but no more spotting! As you say, boobies get used to being pulled, so that is a good sign. Not nice having to give up every few days when your boobs are on fire and really painful.