Search results

1. johnw81464

blisters

i got three small blisters after nbing should i put bandades on them and how long til they go away
  2. johnw81464

blisters

small blisters from nbing am i to put bandades on them and how long till they go away
  3. johnw81464

SHOWERING WITH NB

i heard that we can shower with it on how won,t the handle get wet and ruined
  4. johnw81464

female hormone pills

I've been looking all over for a doctor to give me a prescription for very strong hormone pill to help my breast to grow fast in conjunction with using the nb but none will give me a perscrip unless i am going threw mtf all i want is female breasts does anyone know any doctor that will write me...
  5. johnw81464

SPORTS BRAS

i just got a sports bra to sleep in and to wear after a noogle section ..this is my first sports bra i bought how does wearing a sports bra help form the breasts after noogleing
  6. johnw81464

NOOGLEBERRY PUMP

Re: SPORTS BRA ty so when i go out to get one i would get a 42 b cup size like the regulare bra
  7. johnw81464

NOOGLEBERRY PUMP

i read that people go into the shower with there noogle berry on won,t the water ruin the pump mechanism
  8. johnw81464

QUESTION

ty
  9. johnw81464

AFTER A WEEK OF NB

the swelling makes it 45i and a half inches after the swelling goes down its a solid 44 inches
  10. johnw81464

QUESTION

this may sound like a weird question but has a guy after using the nb his breasts can produce milk I've heard rumors or is someone pulling my leg
  11. johnw81464

AFTER A WEEK OF NB

here are some pick after a week of nb for about 45 min to 2 hours i went from a 42 inch chest to a 44 inch to a 45 and a half inch chest in just one week of use
  12. johnw81464

Melanie's Progress

great job you are so hot looking i bet you have tons of people asking to visit you to hang out
  13. johnw81464

NEW PIC JUST ADDED My PICS FROM USING THE NB MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

Re: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW ty even after the first use they fel heavyer then they did before. i modified a 42 bcup bra to house the nb unit so when they are on they do not come off and stay firmly in place.
  14. johnw81464

MOVED: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

This topic has been moved to GALLERY PICTURES INFO. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3916.0
  15. johnw81464

buying company T-SHIRT INFO

check out the sight here called your stat section for more info this is backed by lucy in admin
  16. johnw81464

T-shirts and NOOGLEBERRY motos

i am going to be making noogleberry company t-shirts for noogleberry and i will be putting the logo that comes on the nb kit on the shirt i need your input what motos would you suggest for it .this is not a scam just ask lucy in admin .one idea for a moto is[ bigger is better].that's just one...
  17. johnw81464

PLEASE ANY HELP FOR A GUY ABOUT TO USE THE NOOGLEBERRY FOR FIRST TIME

i am a guy who just ordered the noogleberry system to get large female breasts can anyone give me some info on what to expect when using this for the first time i read on some posts that the domes do not work on guys chests because there bone structure is different from a woman's bones structure...
  18. johnw81464

VIDEOS

are there anymore videos out there of people using the noogleberry system besides the one how to hook up the system id be greatfull for any videos especially if it is a guy using it so i can see what I'm in for when my system arrives
  19. johnw81464

I NEED NOOGLE INFO

Re: Cracked dome posts on the forum i live in new york i think it comes from England i do not know how long it takes to get from there to here it would take me a month after i send it before they get it and then another month to get a new one
  20. johnw81464

I NEED NOOGLE INFO

i am a guy trying to get large female breasts i never used this or any system before when i use this before i go to bed should i wear a bra to help form the breasts while i sleep i work for wal-mart so i can not wear a bra at work because they will fire me for wearing a bra since i am a guy