Search results

1. N

What is hair transplantation? Is hair transplant the only real answer to being b

Is hair transplant will look like the real ones? Has hair transplant got some side effects also? Is there any reliable hair restoration center/clinic in the Bangalore or South India for hair transplantation? And how much hair transplant costs? Please I need an honest answer for these as I loose...
  2. N

How to get a smaller waist

I do not think that is easy to acquire. Usually women with smaller/ defined waists have wider hips( pear/ hourglass figure), and women with smaller hips have a bigger/ undefined waist ( apple figure).
  3. N

What vitamins will help with hair growth?

The B vitamins are great for this especially B12. You should be able to get a skin hair and nails vitamin from your pharmacy so maybe it'll be worth trying it out. Egg yolks, or the water from boiled nettles are a great conditioner too just make sure you wash the eggs out with coolish water though
  4. N

Health and its importance!!!

The absence of disease or injury along with physical, mental, and social well-being. The importance of good health cannot be ignored. Without good health we leave ourselves susceptible to dangerous diseases and a shortened life span. Good health is fairly easy to achieve, but you must make...
  5. N

So.. Where are you all from?

heloooooooo friends????????? How are you all??????? Keep Enjoy noogleberry. I'm from India