Search results

1. Becky29

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hi girls I have a question I don't want my nipples to change will They get bigger they look like there going to when I'm pumping ?? And is there any way of stopping it ? I was thinking maybe a nipple cover But will they stay on while pumping or just pop off When the breast expand :-/ Thank you
  2. Becky29

Hello beautiful people :) I'm a newbie I started pumping about a week and a half ago , I am a C cup and I'm hopping to get to a D or a DD fingers crossed ;) I am already filling the large cups so I'm going to order the extra large I will upload pictures later and watch my progress . Becky
  3. Becky29

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Hello beautiful ppl :) I'm a newbie I have been pumping for a week and Have already filled the large cups do I will have to order the Extra large , just wanted to say hi and I will upload pics later . Becky
  4. Becky29

Newbie Hello beautiful ppl I'm a newbie I will upload my pics later I'm hoping to get Ds or DDs I'm already a C. I have been pumping for a week and am already filling the Large cups so I'm going to order the extra large ones :)