Search results

1. Jamiemoorhead

how to achieve a more natural looking breast

If your already a B cup then the large domes will be fine. I can almost fill medium domes with an hour of pumping and I'm a A cup. Remember the goal is to stretch skin not fill domes. I like having nipple, small, medium and large domes. I luv to engross my nipples, I use the medium to work the...
  2. Jamiemoorhead

Tim, Not possible to create medium domes out of large, too much surface area. I'm only using lube in order for the skin below the nipple can slide smoothly on the bottom side of the dome. I wouldn't use lube except maybe a little round the perimeter of the dome in order to create a seal. The...
  3. Jamiemoorhead

Hi Tim, I think you should use medium domes more. In your photos, I don't like when the nipples are not centered on the domes unless you're working on the tissue above the nipple. We could almost have a size in between large and medium domes. I don't have all the answers I'm learning as I go...
  4. Jamiemoorhead

Weekly pic upload wk 4

Cheryl, I understand like all of us we want results instantly. I've been NB for almost a year. It took me 6 months to really understand how serious of a journey this is. Like you I started off with the large domes. I was very flat chested, very lean and have no body fat to speak of. If you have...
  5. Jamiemoorhead

Hey Gurls, It has been two weeks of 3 to 4 hours a day of NB with my Medium domes. These photos were taken 8 hours after NB. My nipples are larger and more sensitive. I am on Flat to Fem program too. I can almost fill a medium dome in an hour which is my goal. I start to vacuum at 5" and work my...
  6. Jamiemoorhead

Under nipple growth will produce the most natural looking breast. I'm using my medium domes without foam rings. I apply a small amount of lubrication to the inside bottom half of the domes and onto my skin under my nipples. Leave the rest of your breast dry. Place the domes as low as possible...
  7. Jamiemoorhead

Cup Alinement

Honey your using to large of cup , you could also use a small piece of rope to tie the cups together to keep them more centered on your chest. you should read my posting from today on cup sizes.
  8. Jamiemoorhead

Switching cup sizes while pumping?

I started out with large cups I spent the first eight months using them in combination with Flat to Fem program. I've read many postings on cup sizes and results. I then ordered small cups but after a couple days realized they were too small. I was an A cup from all the months of pumping. I then...
  9. Jamiemoorhead

How to increase your cleavage

I read about the oil on this site. I'm filling up three quarters of my large domes and hoping within a month to totaling fill them. the picture was taken 30 minutes after Nging. My bouncing boobs last about 5 hours. I'm wearing clothes I thought I never could and with my wonderful bra I'm...
  10. Jamiemoorhead

I'm using Saffola oil now which lubricates the domes but also helps makes a seal. I have now started using a piece of rope instead of the necklace to keep the domes centered. I been NGing at least 2 hours a day, I'm really starting to see a permanent change. I've ordered a set of small and...
  11. Jamiemoorhead

As long as you don't suck to hard but you need enough to stretch the skin. I'm very happy now that I'm pumping 2 hours a day.I'm also fair skined but the redness goes away in 10 mins.
  12. Jamiemoorhead

I've NB for 6 months and the domes would pull the skin from the sides allot which makes for pain. So I started using a necklace to hold the domes over the center of my chest. I'm finally seeing some real results and so much more cleavage too.. I'm using the Flat to Fem program. I started with a...